28. New friend? ( Jealousy)

The next day was amazing for Lisa, she woke up in a really good mood, she had many things to do,  her schedule was full for the upcoming weeks yet this project was becoming real, so she didn't mind to sleep just a couple of hours, of course she just felt a rush of adrenaline, but work wasn't the only thing in her mind, certain feline eyes made her heart flutter, hammering hard, almost escaping put of her ribcage.

She made time to get coffee for Jennie, leave a little note and check her schedule, this morning they were gonna have the first photoshoot sessions, when she got to her office the place was crowded, unlike the past weeks 7:00am and people were already in a rush.

The first photoshoot is going to be on the top of the building, the heliport, an amazing idea, Lisa was the one supervising, it was a really good morning, models were shivering but the view was amazing and the photographers were ready, Daniel, Seulgi and RM were already giving instructions to the staff.

Then Lisa checked on the models Erik, Jungkook, Kiyun, Joy, Irene, Tzuyu, and Rosé were all ready, everything was perfect Nayeon and Sana made a great job with their hair and make up, of course their staff as well.

The session was going smoothly, the models were really good, Lisa couldn't stop smiling, she even took some shoots by herself since everything was going well.

----

When Jennie got to her office around 7:15 the first thing she saw was the little alien with a note in one of his hands

Have a beautiful day! I came super early today, hopefully you don't get a cold coffee :c the green Man promised to give you this note, and I just want to say thank you for probably the millionth time.

LM

Jennie couldn't stop smiling, she decided to get to the heliport and see the session for a while, since it was early.

When she got there she saw how Lisa was taking some shoots and smiling widely, then the rest of the photographers kept working really hard, she was pleased with the collection that the models were wearing, also the looks, everything seemed perfect till she saw a model lingering around Lisa, she tried to shake that jealousy hint out of her mind, but then the model got clingy to Lisa, she could see Lisa uncomfortable and how she stepped back, but it was clear that the damn model was flirting, she thought about leave, but something made her walk towards both girls.

She cleared her throat, and Tzuyu looked at her "Good morning Miss Kim", Jennie just nodded, Lisa was about to greet her as well but Jennie cut her off, "Hey Lisa can I talk to you for a moment?" She said in an annoyed tone that made Lisa get nervous, "Hi! Miss Kim, of course", "Please call me Jennie it doesn't matter if we aren't alone" she looked at Tzuyu and walked away, Lisa was dumbfounded, and walked besides Jennie.

"Manoban this is a good location, I like almost everything I have seen here", Jennie said looking at Tzuyu who couldn't stand the CEO gaze and walked away from where she was standing, Lisa was confused "Almost everything Nini?, It's something that we need to change?, I think we still have some time before it gets too sunny, we can make it up" Lisa was really wondering what her friend didn't like.

"Come here Lili", and they got inside the place where the elevator was placed, "So is it necessary that you talk to the models? Specially that one that was clinging to your arm?" Jennie said in a cold tone, "Well I do think it's necessary, look at this shoots", and Lisa showed them to her, shifting between the pictures in her camera, she looked at Jennie and she seemed uninterested, "It's necessary talk to them cause we need to direct all the models, is something bothering you?"