Chapter 29

I laid on the bed playing with a piece of Adalyn's hair

I laid on the bed playing with a piece of Adalyn's hair. She laid on my chest with her head in my neck and her mouth in a small pout.

Quiet snores escaped through her nose and it only made her more adorable.

We were both still naked but neither of us cared. I know I sure as hell didn't.

I preferred feeling her skin to skin rather than having the barrier of clothing between the two of us.

Last night was amazing. It was better than I could have ever imagined.

I knew because Adalyn was so sensitive she'd be in pain but I tried my hardest to comfort and tell her how proud I was of her because I was.

I was always proud of her.

Despite that, she handled it amazingly. She gave me a type of pleasure no one else ever had.

I wasn't a virgin. I lost that to some random girl in high school thinking it was lame to be a virgin when going to university.

How I wished I hadn't.

I knew I wasted my first time but when you are constantly pressured to have sex from your peers it gets overwhelming and I didn't want to be the only one who was a virgin.

Everyone was talking about the new chick they smashed or the blowjob they had last night.

I didn't want to feel left out so I lost it at a party while drunk.

The next day I instantly regretted it because I didn't even remember anything. I only knew I had lost my virginity because I woke up naked next to an equally naked girl.

I can tell you my ma had a firm talk with 17 year old me after that.

I had had sex a few times after that but not that I was ever labelled a manwhore or playboy.

I respected women and even if they threw themselves at me I wasn't going to sleep with them. I had my work and education to focus on anyway.

I knew last night was Adalyn's first time and was glad I was able to give her her first experience and hopefully be the only one she ever experiences it with.

Not gonna lie she felt amazing. When she finally relaxed and stopped gripping me like a vice, she was still tight.

I knew from my hands that she was tight but to actually have my dick in her sweet little cunt. It was phenomenal.

I looked down at my shoulders to see red marks from her nails and smirked. She's like a cute little kitten except once being fucked she turns into a complete lioness.

Taking what she wants.

I did go slow with her. From the little sex education I was taught, I knew it could be dangerous for a girl losing her virginity to be fucked hard the first time. I didn't want to hurt her and just wanted her to enjoy her first time and feel comfortable.
(You were taught more than your father for sure. He absolutely railed your mum on her first time)