Chapter 22

Clay woke up to someone shuffling around in his lap. "Good morning, baby." Clay said and kissed the brunette's cheek, leaving him blushing. "Good morning," George said and turned himself around in Clay's lap so he was now facing him. "What time is it?" Clay asked as he yawned. "It's 2.30 am," George looked back up from his phone into Clay's eyes.

"Should we go back to sleep, or?" Clay asked. "I never went to sleep," George confessed with shame in his voice. "That's alright, we'll just go to sleep now." Clay said as he lay down, pulling the brunette with him. George playfully rolled his eyes and snickered as he wrapped his arms around Clay. "Fine then," George said as Clay wrapped his arms around him.

"WAKE UP, FUCKERS!!" Clay jolted awake as he felt a pillow hit his face and the brunette in his arms buried his head further into Clay's chest. "What the fuck, guys?" Clay said, struggling to get a sentence out from laughing. "Come on, guys!" Nick whined and sat down on the bed.

"Wanna do something today?" Karl asked. "Like what?" George mumbled, barely audible since his face was buried in Clay's chest. "Ooo, I know!" Karl said and jumped out of excitement, "We can have a photo shoot!" Nick nodded and smiled. "That's my boyfriend, y'all!" Nick said and practically jumped onto Karl giving him a hug. "Nah, I'm not feeling it today," George said as he removed his head from Clay's chest and sat up, Clay mimicking and pulling George onto his lap.

"Hey, I've got an idea!" Clay said and pointed his finger to the ceiling, "We should go to the mall and buy outfits for each other! Like, we write our names on a paper and put them in a bowl or something, and each pick a note then we have a person to pick clothes for." Clay explained and the others agreed, Karl excusing himself to go find a bowl and paper.

"You guys should get dressed." Nick said and followed his boyfriend out the door. "We didn't bring any spare clothes, did we?" Clay asked. "Oh, no, guess we'll just have to be naked then." George said with a straight face as he stood up from Clay's lap and walked to Karl's dresser. "Clay, I was kidding." George stated as he looked back at the confused and flustered blonde. "Yeah. Yeah, I knew that." Clay said, obviously lying. "I'm sure Karl won't bother if we borrow his clothes, no worries." George said and threw a hoodie and jeans to Clay's direction, grabbing a shirt and jeans for himself.

"We're coming in!" Karl warned the two. He and Nick had taken their sweet time getting the stuff they needed, not that it took so long but George and Clay had an idea. "No worries, we're both fully dressed!" George said as Karl opened the door and threw a pen at George. "Ow, what was that for?" George said and chuckled. Karl smiled and walked up to George and took the pen from where it laid beside him.

"And... there!" Karl had been spending the past ten minutes writing their names on the paper and cutting it into pieces, now he was finally folding them and put them in the bowl. "So Nick, you'll go first, then Clay, than George, than me last." Karl said, holding the bowl towards Nick.

"So are we doing like, everyday wear or just something funny that we'd never wear." Nick asked once everyone had gotten their person. "Shouldn't we do like, everyday so we're not just wasting our money?" Clay asked. "Yeah, I agree with Clay," Karl said and George nodded. "Also, should we show each other or not?" George asked. "I say we don't, that way it'd be more fun." Nick said. "Okay, should we get going? Dibs on my car!" Karl said, grabbed his keys and phone and sprinted out the door, the three others following him out to the car.

____________________________
Word count: 669

Ahaha funny number. Sorry for disappearing for idk, two days? Idk, anyways, I wasn't busy, just head empty :P yesterday my friend ate dinner at my house and made me laugh so hard I spat out all my water (cause I want my keyboard to fry and I want it to kill me). Stepmother was not pleased oops. So many people I know are reading this and one of my friends keeps recommending this to my classmates, hi if you're reading, people I know. But, thank you all for 7 and 8k reads and 300 votes!!! Tbh I have no idea how votes work but thank you none the less!

Edit// also btw published a new book yesterday, check it out on my profile! No pressure