6

Both Kirishima and Todoroki hurried out of the room after getting Bakugo to promise not to disturb the two in the bathroom.

Closing the door to their den behind them, the two alphas rushed to the hand-down room. It was where they got all their clothes and blankets from. It was a first come first serve kind of situation and everything in there came from alphas or packs that had died out in the facility or from regular people who were generous enough to give the things they didn't want anymore to them.

It wasn't the best, but it had what they needed.

The two tall alphas rummaged around the messy shelves in the room, grabbing any clothes they saw would be small enough to fit their omega. Most of what they found were odd t-shirts, some plain and a few with words on them. Pants were a little harder, pretty much all they could find were 2 pairs of shorts and a pair of pajama pants that looked comfortable enough to be liked.

While they were there they made sure to look through what blankets there were, looking specifically for fluffy warms or silky smooth ones that the omega might feel are adequate enough to nest in. They were able to find a good amount of things before it was time to head back with their items.

With their haul in their hands, the alphas rushed as fast they could without dropping anything back to their den and to their omega.

---

A knock, thankfully softer than the last, sounded at the door, once again startling Midoriya out of his doze.

Without thinking and instincts taking over, the greenette turned and hissed at the door, wanting the person to stay on the otherwise if the door.

Shinso couldn't help but to laugh at the precious sight. He was sure that if that warning were directed at him he would be singing a different tune, but he just could help but parallel the boy in his lap with an angry kitten.

"Calm down Kitten. No one is going to hurt you" Shinso told him, the pet name just slipping out. He didn't even realize he said until Midoriya quickly turned to look at him with wide eyes full of surprise. He didn't look upset though, that was good.

Not even 2 seconds after Izuku turned to him did he suddenly turn back away, a heavy and deep blush coating his cheeks and ears.

"We have the stuff you asked for," Todoroki's voice interrupted, waiting patiently outside for a response.

Pulling Midoriya close again, Shinso answered the other.

"Thanks. Could you leave the clothes outside the door?" Shinso didn't get a response but he had no doubt that the other did as he asked.

"Do you wanna see what they got for you?" The taller asked, smiling when the greenette nodded his head.

Shinso gently maneuvered Midoriya off of his lap, running a hand through his curly hair when the omega whined in protest.

Opening the door to the bathroom a bit, he was grateful to see the small pile of folded clothes. Picking them up, he met the eyes of the other three alphas quietly waiting.

It was a strange sight to see their pack leader so calm. He wondered how long that would last.

Shinso turned back to the omega after closing the door again and handed him the clothes so he could look through them.

Eventually Midoriya found a plain light green shirt that strangely had the words 'flannel' printed on the front as well as a pair of baggy blue shorts.

"Are you ready?" Shinso asked after Midoriya had finished dressing.

Midoriya hesitantly nodded. He wasn't particularly ready but if he didn't do it now he knew he never would be able to. So, he followed close behind Shinso, making sure to keep a watchful eye on the blonde when Midoriya noticed him in the room.