🎀

title suggestion ; moth to a flame

envision ; a woman in distress. she has a good husband but there is a problem he is broke. he is trying to pursue his rap dreams but not paying no bills.

she is tired of always having to pick up the bills. she wants a real man, not knowing she already has one. he cooks ,cleans , and treats her like a woman. and he can throw down in the bedroom. but again he is broke.

when a man comes to her job investing in her company she is immediately drawn to him. he has money and she thinks that makes him a man. they have sex on the first night and that starts sneaky ness and lies.

they continue to have sex and her best friend tells her to stop. she ignores her and keeps it up. eventually she divorces him and moves in with the man.

her ex husband moves in with her bestfriend because he needs somewhere to stay. she encourages him to put his all into his music. he makes a song about being broke and wanting to chase his dream while being heartbroken. it becomes a hit and his career takes off.

he gets with his exes wife best friend and they are perfect together.

meanwhile everything is falling apart with the ex wife. the man is nothing he seemed to be. he is controlling and abusive. and he constantly cheats on her.

the ex wife now wants him to save her, but he is finally where he wants to be. why should he have to stop what he is doing for her ?

the story can be circled around the roles being reversed. the man living his best life rapping while the woman is in misery. he finally has the life he wants with finally a good woman on his side while the wife tries to escape her hell..

like a moth to a flame she kept going to the man and is now trapped. will her ex save her or will she have to lay in the bed she made?

- prettyboujiebihh 🎀