1.1

Sorry my loves I got Covid and then my uncle passed in April, it had been a rough few months. 🥺

I decided to stick with using the name Only Fans but here I'm making a disclaimer that I don't own any rights to Only Fans! I just wasn't sure if I'd get copyrighted for using it. 😂

~~

Louis and Harry were laying in Harry's bed, passing a blunt between them, just staying quiet as they got high, preparing to film their first video for the Only Fans site.

Louis had a lot on his mind, though, and he had even less of a filter under the influence. He wanted to ask a billion questions.

"Remember that time... Niall said 'I'd never record Harry and I having sex'?" He asked slowly.

"I remember," Harry said after a pause, because he knew where this was going.

"Have you done it with him?" Louis asked after another long pause.

Harry sighed and glanced at the boy before shrugging. "Uh... a few times, yeah."

Louis let out a breath. "How did I never know? Niall's my best friend."

"We only did it when we were drunk or high, and desperate. It's never been ... like this. Sober or constant," Harry explained.

"But that doesn't explain why I was never told, especially after you and I started having sex."

Harry sighed and looked back at Louis. "You and I are not together. Niall and I thought about telling you, but for what? We can't change it, and we aren't going to do it anymore while you and I have our rules."

"I'm over those rules. We will just start using a condom," Louis mumbled. "You already fucked someone else."

"I'm ... okay, I'm not getting into that again, Louis. I was stupid drunk," Harry grumbled.

"We agreed when I moved in, one of the reasons I'm here is for sex! Why didn't you come to me when you were horny?" Louis asked. He didn't want to argue with the man, but it seemed so weird to him that Harry didn't come to him when he always talked about how amazing their sex was. "Let's just forget it. No more rules."

"Okay... but I will not be sleeping with anyone else," Harry said, passing the blunt. "I don't want to."

Louis nodded a bit, though he didn't believe Harry. Not only did he sleep with someone else, but he and Niall hooked up and kept it from Harry.

Louis put out the blunt and moved to go get the camera rolling in the other room. At this point, they had a little studio with a big king-sized bed, and several things like a desk and chair and window seat for them to fuck on.

Harry followed Louis, standing at the edge of the bed, motioning for Louis to come over to him. Louis crawled down the bed, whimpering when Harry pulled his cock out, and then Louis's mouth was wrapping around the tip. He suckled on it for a second, the camera on the tripod recording as well as the camera Harry had in his hand. Louis looked up into the camera with his big, blue eyes, Harry letting out a bit of an exaggerated moan, and Louis whimpering in reply, starting to bob his head some more on Harry's fat cock. He adored how big it was.

"There's my good little slut," Harry cooed, knowing how much Louis adored the dirty talk. "Take my cock like a good little boy. Suck all of me, baby, make my cock wet so I can fuck you good."

Louis shivered, starting to bob deeper, moaning around Harry's cock as he shook his bum for the camera. He sucked Harry off for a good few minutes before he was pulling off and laying down. Harry set down the second camera and then he was climbing over Louis. The older lad was surprised when Harry kissed him, but he kissed back desperately, hands gripping Harry's shoulders.

"Mine.. don't want you to fuck anyone else, you're mine," Harry breathed in Louis's ear so just the boy would hear him. Then, he was sitting up on his knees, pulling Louis down as he held his cock in his hand, shoving Louis down on it. The lad gripped Louis's ass and just started pounding into him, moaning out as he did so, rubbing Louis's thigh.

"Fuck, my little slut, taking me so good," he moaned, to which Louis whimpered in reply, back arching up but Harry shook his head, keeping Louis in the same position as he pounded him mercilessly, groaning out. "Fuck, feels so good," he breathed.

Louis was whimpering, taking every bit of Harry with no complaint, giving many loud moans for the camera.

Harry eventually pulled out and flipped Louis over to fuck him from behind, pounding into him until he got the smaller lad to come. He kept going until he was filling Louis up, and both were exhausted after that, as they were high and sated.

Harry cut the camera, moving to scoop Louis up and take him to shower, getting the water warm before he stepped inside with Louis, who just leaned on him, feeling exhausted. Harry washed them both up and they went back to Harry's bed, Louis pulling on a robe as he sat on the end of it. Both of them noticed the tension, even during the sex.

"I ... I am not mad at you, for sleeping with a stranger or for sleeping with Niall. But you don't have to keep things from me, Harry. We may not be friends, but we are business partners and we have to trust one another. How can I trust someone keeping secrets and sneaking around?" Louis asked softly.

"I'm sorry. Won't do it again," he breathed. "Next time, Niall can just join us," he teased with a smirk and Louis laughed a bit. "I'd kill him. He'd get all the attention, and I'm the star!"

"You both are really beautiful," Harry agreed. "I think I'd enjoy that one."

"Of course you would," Louis said with a small smile, shaking his head. "Uh... guess I'll go take a nap."

"Okay," Harry said softly. "See you later, Louis."

~~

I do have some things planned, I'll probably have to alert you guys in case some people aren't comfortable by those said things. I'm going to go ahead and give the warning that lots of kinky sex is coming. LOTS. And I'm here to say - NO KINK SHAMING! If you don't like it, just move on! xxxx

See you next time!

x Queen B