4

A/n

I got nothing😭🤣

It had been two weeks...

Now more than ever you were more anxious to receive that letter from UA.

Ever since that night with Dabi, you decided to just stay at home like you were told to. Truthfully you didn't wanna see him. He just brought bad memories back into the limelight and that was something you had put away in order to become stronger...but then again...how could you fight somebody who taught you everything to begin with...

You got up from your bed turning of the cloud lights and walked towards your mailbox...just itching to see if the day you get your letter is finally here....

And to no surprise you saw it

The red wax seal with the letters UA engraved into it.
You quickly ran up to your apartment and closed off any light in the house and locked your door...

Force of habit

Then you put the letter on your bed and paced around a bit before finally deciding to open it

All you found was a small disk inside the envelope and as soon as you put it down a hologram started to play

"I....AM....HEREEEE
to give you your final results"

Your eyes wide open....

"Holy shit it's all might"

You said stunned

"I am pleased with you young lady...not only did you pass this entrance exam...but you manage to pass the entrance exam...WITHOUT A QUIRK....now young
y/n....that is no simple feat...you are the first ever in history to come into UA without a quirk...so on behalf of everybody here I am honored to say congratulations and welcome to UA University....now give it all you got...We'll be waiting for you"

With that being said the disk closed out the hologram and you stood there baffled...you got changed into a hoodie and jeans again and ran out your apartment...you texted toga this time that you'd be coming to the hideout so she doesn't accidentally try and kill you this time. Then as soon as you made it you closed the door behind you and everybody surrounds you waiting to hear what you had to say since you were such a mess from running....

"I ...got in..."

You had said through gasps as you tried to breath

Shiggy now wide eyed, came closer and closer to you and suddenly just started to laugh...he laughed that his plan was now in full throttle...toga jumped onto you and smooched you saying she was so proud of you and that she always believed in you as well as twice, who was shocked but excited at the same time. Dabi, who you saw in the corner of your eye was upset...you didn't understand why but you were safe from him now that you got into UA...

"All right, all right,  settle down now I whipped up some drinks for us so we can celebrate us getting one step closer to our goals..." said kurogiri

"AHHH HELLL YEAAA Y/N LETS GO-Damn your so pushy"

Twice said as he then dragged you and started taking shots along with everybody else....

Time skip (First day of UA)

"Damn...Im late and it's the first day of school...fuck"

You said as you ran through the corridors of UA trying to find your class.

Somehow you had manage to get lost even with clear instructions from the disk you had gotten lost...