74. Always... (part 1) 🌶️🌶️

RILEY

My racing heartbeat drummed inside my chest the moment the words left my mouth. The adrenaline rush from the mere idea of this happening had me feeling alive. Awake. It was a high no other before and it had nothing to do with sex.

Did I want them both badly? Absolutely. But this was not about fucking. This was about claiming each other-mating in a way that made us belong to one another forever. I asked them to make me theirs but the reality was that I wanted to make them mine.

My request had rendered them both speechless, frozen right where they were standing. They didn't dare blink nor breathe. Afraid that if they did, it would all turn out to be a dream. I knew because I could sense through the bond every feeling they had.

Their lust.

Their fear.

Their happiness.

Their love.

I reached for the strap of my dress and slowly peeled it off my shoulder. My gaze was fixed on both of my mates as they took in every little move with their hungry eyes. My other strap followed seconds later, a tingling sensation spreading across my skin as my fingers caressed it while they pulled the strap down. Without any further effort, my dress slipped down my body and pooled in my feet.

Time stopped when I stood there in front of Aiden and Rafe in nothing but my lace underwear. The cool air caressed my bare skin causing goosebumps to clothe it. My nipples turned into hard peaks even if beneath the surface I was burning up.

My wolf mate was the first to take a step towards me, his best friend following closely behind. They invaded my space without a second thought and I welcomed it. I wanted them closer to me. No, I needed them closer. I yearned for their touch, to have them inside me. The closer they got, the more I let myself go.

I rejoiced when their breaths tickled my neck. I lost myself in their scent, the warmth of their bodies, the sound of their breathing.

"Bedroom?" Aiden groaned.

Rafe's growl sounded equally strained. "Fuck, as if we would even make it that far," he replied and scooped me up in his arms.

As he carried me over to the rug in front of the fireplace, my fingers tried to unbutton his shirt desperately but instead, I was ripping the buttons off with such a speed that they were flying off in different directions.

Rafe gently laid me on the soft rug, both of my fully-clothed mates towering above me.

Ugh, there had to be a quicker way to get them both out of their outfits.

Unless...

I closed my eyes and snapped my fingers. The shocked gasps told me that I got it right, as I opened them again. To my delight, both of my mates were now completely naked after I had incinerated every piece of fabric that covered them. It paid off to have dragon abilities in our triad, especially when I knew that my little trick would not hurt them. Win-win.

"It seems to me that our mate is impatient, Rafe," Aiden chuckled.

I looked up from underneath my eyelashes, a sly smile blossoming on my face as I challenged them. "Would you rather I took care of things on my own?"

My fingernails scraped my delicate skin when I ran my hand along my neck, past my breast and down my stomach until it reached the hem of my panties. The intensity of the looks that I exchanged with both of them was enough to make me come on my own but the urge to push them further was too strong to be denied.

My fingers slipped under the lacey material and glided between my wet folds. I dipped two digits in my soaking core, lubricating them before they circled my throbbing clit, teasing and massaging it. I spread my legs wider to give my mates an unobstructed view of what I was doing while my free hand grabbed my breasts, kneading them as I increased the pressure and the pace on my clit.