Chapter 87: Slay Them

The Sword agents turned their guns towards Agatha as she kept herself in the sky. Before they could get a chance to fire, Agatha grabbed them in a spell and lifted them into the air. Wanda watched the scene from the ground.

"Same story, different century." Agatha held purple magic in her hands as she kept the men suspended. "There'll always be torches and pitchforks for ladies like us, Wanda." Agatha released the spell and dropped the men towards a possibly lethal fall.

Wanda outstretched her hands and froze the men just before they hit the ground, slowly dropping them in a less harsh way.

"Boys, handle the military." Wanda turned to them with a deep breath. The boys looked back at her in surprise. "Mommy will be right back." She finished and took off into the air towards Agatha. She dodged a purple ball of energy before clicking her fingers with a smug expression, disappearing before Agatha's eyes.

(Y/N) crashed through the doors to the library after a harsh blast of his own powers. He rolled to his feet as quickly as he could, grabbing the vibranium hand of his imposter, he held the extended claws just an inch from his face.

Hex (Y/N) struck him in the back with a beam of blue, allowing (Y/N) to spin and throw the cyborg straight through a table and bookshelf.

"(Y/N)." Psyche's voice spoke mentally.

"What?" He asked in his mind as he watched his enemy stand back up.

"Use your frenzy." She told him. What the hell was that?

"My what?" He asked aloud by mistake, making hex (Y/N) look at him in confusion.

"Your ice blue eyes! Use them." She said hastily. (Y/N) dodged under an arc of energy, giving his copy the chance to blast the reanimation back towards him. (Y/N) closed his eyes before snapping them back open in what he expected to be light blue. Instead they had a yellow gleam to them, and as the evil reflection of himself locked eyes with him, a pulse went through him.

The cyborg just froze mid way through his movements, staring forward like his brain had just malfunctioned. (Y/N) took the opportunity and stabbed his hand through the gut of the enemy. Whether he was literally killing himself or not, he had to do it.

Blue wisps filtered out of the still imposter, wrapping around (Y/N)'s arm and draining all the way into his chest. When sense finally returned to his opponent, they saw what was happening and just flashed an accepting expression. It wasn't something that he should've done.

"Kill Hayward." He said as his body disappeared into energy that was all absorbed. The vibranium fell to the ground with a clatter as both (Y/N) and hex (Y/N) looked at each other.

"Was that...?" Hex (Y/N) began.

"Whatever the hell Psyche just did must've broken whatever control Hayward had over the body. That sounded like something I'd say." (Y/N) crouched down, opening a portal beneath to vibranium and putting it into limbo until he needed it.

"Psyche?" Hex (Y/N) raised an eyebrow.

"The Mind Stone. Probably one of the only normal ones." (Y/N) joked turning to look out the broken library door before blinking away along with his fake self.

Billy froze the soldiers in place with some kind of mental spell, stopping them from shooting him and his brother. Tommy smirked and took off in a blur of speed, disarming all the men and stealing a hat and glasses from one.