𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡ℎ

KENMA'S P.O.V.

After saying goodbye to Y/N, I make my way back to the gym. Immediately I'm met with stares by my entire team. I take note of a few faces as I walk past.

Fukunaga looks a bit dejected, but also patiently waiting for me to let the team in on what happened.

Yaku looks like he's about to shit his pants if he has to stay still for too long.

Lev, next to Yaku, stares at me as if he's deciding whether to murder me or not.

Kai has a bit of a sad expression on his face although he seems more satisfied once he meets my gaze.

And lastly, Kuroo's wearing his annoying classic smirk as if he already knows everything that happened since I left the gym a few minutes ago.

I continue to walk past them until I get to my bag on the other end of the gym since I do not want to deal with the guys bombarding me with questions.

However, Kuroo approaches me almost instantly as if he had been following me on my way over.

"So buddy where'd ya go?" he asks as he attempts to block my path past him.

"A walk," I shrug, "please move."

"A walk to wheeere?"

"You know where, Kuroo, the girls' gym. Can you get out of my way?"

"No."

At this point, I notice that even if I did escape Kuroo, the crowd of my teammates behind him wouldn't let me pass.

"Just get to the point," I sigh.

"Did you get to talk to Y/N?" he asks coyly.

"Yes, Kuroo," I groan before shifting my attention to my teammates behind him, "Y/N's officially taken so back off."

I finally push past Kuroo and the rest of the group as I walk towards the net, waiting for someone to play volleyball with me.

However, I'm only met with silence and Kuroo's annoyingly awful laugh.

"Damn Kenma you finally grew some balls!" he teases as he walks over to me.

I stare at Kuroo with a bored look on my face in an attempt to get him to change the conversation. Once Kuroo finally realizes I simply want to play volleyball, he finally drops the Y/N subject.

 Once Kuroo finally realizes I simply want to play volleyball, he finally drops the Y/N subject

"What's the rush Kenma?" Yaku asks as he wiggles his eyebrows.

The question was valid since I had been quick to clean up once practice ended, however, I wasn't really trying to answer the question.

"Yeah is everything alright?" Lev adds, but with a bit more concern in his tone.

"I'm fine," I scoff.