I Do | (Groom) Moblit x (Bride) Reader

Prompt- You and Moblits wedding

You dabbed your forehead with the white napkin, trying to control your breathing and calm yourself down. Today was the day you had been waiting for, of course your gonna be nervous. Sasha and Mikasa came over, stressing to try and help you. Hange walked in, shooing them away and fixing you properly, talking to you all the while to help.

"I know your stressed Y/n but just think about it, your practically already married! This is just the ceremony. Moblits already devoted himself to you so you shouldn't worry. Everything will be fine just calm down and breathe okay? Everything is perfect out there, the venue looks amazing, you did a great job now just sit back and relax. You look absolutely beautiful and i'm sure Moblit will fall in love with you all over again when he sees you! So chin up, you've got this!"

After giving you a pep talk that was surprising helpful, she tidied you up a little more and gave you a quick 'good luck' before leaving out the door to take her place. Hange was your maid of hour, ecstatic and overjoyed to be in the position, and she did her best- even though she was perfect already. Once you knew she had walked down the isle and everyone was ready, the song you were to walk to came on and you tried to remember Hanges words.

Breathe Y/n. In, and out.

You took another deep breath before you walked out the door and down the hall, preparing to turn and walk the isle next. You took another deep breath, preparing for their eyes but more importantly him. You shook your head slightly and took a step forward. Then another. And another. Soon you were completely around the corner and saw the guests eying you, not in a mean way of course. Everyone you cared about had come to see you on your way big day and their gaze made you know that they were taking it all in. Your beauty, the gorgeous dress, the perfect hair, and more. Your feet continued to move as your eyes met Hange's, her giving you a reassuring look before you moved your gaze to the groom. To him. Moblits face was full of emotions and his eyes swam with tears from the amount of joy and love he felt. You reached the end of the isle, Moblit coming to meet you towards the end and lead you to the alter. His hands held yours tightly, the both of you grateful for the contact. The two of you didn't pay much mind to the priest and instead focused on each other, neither of you being able to stop smiling.

"The groom will now read his vows." The priest said after a little bit.

Moblits face turned to concerned before quickly correcting himself and continuing on and you internally fawned at his slight moment of nervousness.

"Y/n, i've know you for a many years and it took me a while to get the courage to talk to you. You were always this beautiful woman that I felt was unreachable, like an angel. Until I talked to you, Then I knew that I was right. You are this beautiful angel of a person. From your incredible personality and character to your stunning looks. To me Y/n, you are perfect. That why I wanted to ask, Will you do me the honor of being my wife? Do you Y/n L/n take me, Moblit Berner, to be your husband? I promise to love, cherish, and protect you for as long as I shall live. In sickness and in health. For richer or poor. Forever."

"I do."

Moblit gingerly took your hand, putting the wedding ring on the correct finger.

"Now the bride will read her vows."

"Moblit, I always knew you as Hange's assistant. Your caring and supportive nature making it the perfect job for you. Thats why when you approached me I couldn't believe it, your such a beautiful soul that I love and i'm so happy to be with you. That's why I feel honored to ask, will you, Moblit Berner, take me, Y/n L/n to be your wife? I vow to love, support, and be by your side for as long as I shall live. In sickness and in health. For richer or poor. Always."

"I do."

You held Moblits hand, putting the wedding ring on his finger like he had done yours.

"You may now kiss." The preacher said.

We only took another moment to look at each other before doing as the priest said, our lips coming together in the most graceful way possible. Neither of us wanted to pull away, getting drunk on one another with every passing second. We did eventually pull away, much to our dismay, as a chorus of applause and cheers erupted.

The ceremony after was thrilling and fun, the both of you never being more then five feet from the other. A couple hours later the two of you left for your honey moon. It was a secluded space that no one could see. Moblit carried you into the house saying how 'It's not official if he doesn't carry you' before setting you down to take it in.

"This place is perfect Moblit."

"Not as perfect as you."

"Such a gentleman."

"I try."

The two of you continued to explore the house, the both of you smirking as you reached the bedroom but quickly continuing through the whole house. Once the tour had been concluded with all the rooms being discovered, you smiled at him.

"This is gonna be fun."

"Hell yeah it is!"

He said, quickly picking you up and running in the direction of the bedroom, your delighted squeals accompanying him as he ran.

a/n- Thoughts, comments, requests?

also i'm sorry if you don't like then changes i made the the ceremony, i just think it's stupid that a woman has to be 'given away' and all by her father or whatever. Plus 'you may now kiss the bride?'. why is it phrased like that? anyway, just my opinion. anyway, imagine whatever music you want to, i tried to make it inclusive with all types of weddings and that's what i didn't really describe the venue or dress or anything, it's up to you : )

This was a request by captain-chocolate

okay so tell me to stop if you want but i think imma post some of my finished drafts?! most of them are ones i've made but pushed aside so i could post peoples requests firsts- don't worry though i love the requests and it makes me happy that you like my writing enough to request!

is there anything i can do to improve the chapters?

What's your least favorite animal?

I love you <3