chapter 36 ~ a gallagher party

"Hey Fi! Pool's comin along great" I smiled, throwing my hair up into a messy bun.

It was the first day of summer which meant cute clothing, ice cream, and not having to wake up early to get the kids ready.

"You heading to Mickey's?" She asked as my baby brother handed me a bottle of water. So innocent and yet he was born into a fucked up life.

"Yep" I laughed, silently thanking him. "Mickey starts his new job today and I promised Lana, I'd watched Yevgeny"

Ever since that night at the bar, Svetlana and I had come to an understand with each other. I still didn't like her that much but she paid me to watch her son so....

"I make puffy eggs you like" She called as I walked by a topless blonde

I'm pretty sure her name was Nika and I guess she was like Svetlana's girlfriend....or fuck buddy. I'm honestly still not really sure.

"Look at you" I laughed as Mickey came out of his room, fully dressed in a button up and tie. He flipped me off as I kindly took the plate from the Russian.

"I got to go play nicey nice with surrogates" Svetlana sighed, handing me the baby. "Feed him breakfast, go grocery shopping, and try not to murder him"

I promised Fiona I would go on a run with her and Liam today, so I figured I could kill two birds with one stone by taking Yevgeny.

'I'll see you later" Mickey muttered as I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Try not to kill anyone today"

"I can say the say for you" 

I watched the lot of them leave the house, which just left me and the baby. I had been feeling good since that episode I had, but I honestly wish my family would stop walking on eggshells around me.

I mean I was fine, and it was probably a one time thing anyways....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A yoga studio? In this neighborhood?" I laughed, jogging down the sidewalk with the double carriage.

"Probably just a front for some drug laundering operation" She joked. All though I think we both know there was some truth to that.

For the first time in a while, I wasn't coughing up blood when I was trying to run. I had been going out early in the mornings with Ian, and I had to say, I was finally catching up with my trackstar sister.