𝟑𝟗 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬

"And in the end, it's you against you, so fucking fight for yourself and your happiness "

                                           ♣️

ALEXANDER POV:

I was still trying to assimilate everything that happened last night.

My head fucking hurts from the amount of alcohol I drank last night after my fight with Stephanie.

I was so mad at Amera, I was fucking furious and Stephanie decided to show at the exact same time. Wrong decision.

Do I feel sorry for telling her these things last night? No.

Sooner or later I had to do this, but I wanted to be in different circumstances. Not when I just fucked Amera and she decided to run away with her pathetic ex-boyfriend.

When she told me we'll talk later. But we never talked.

I didn't see Amera for the rest of the evening and damn it, it didn't give me peace.

Did she spend the night with him? Does she still love him? Was her father right?

I have so many questions and she's not here to give me the fucking answers.

I didn't even want to open my gift from her, I was so angry that as soon as I entered my room I threw the expensive little box she gave me in the closet.

I'm done denying this shit.

I have feelings, real fucking feeling for this devilish girl.

I like her more than I want to admit, damn it.

Only her touch can burn my skin and every single part of my body, only she can make me so painful hard and only she can make me come so fast, so hard, so... powerful.

She's the only woman that can make my heart beat faster with just one single look.

That's why I can't do this anymore, I can't pretend that everything is fine, when in fact I know it's not and it's getting harder and harder to try to hide it behind fake smiles and work.

I stared at Stephanie, she's having a quiet breakfast at this nice restaurant where I decided to take her this morning.

Good thing William recommended it to me, I don't know shit about New York and the nice places here.

I'm looking at this beautiful woman in front of me and my heart is breaking because I'm fucking angry at myself that I wanted us to work out so badly, but even giving birth to my daughter failed to change my feelings for her. I'm such a fucking dick.

"I'm glad we finally have our alone time, just like before " she smiled as if our fight last night never happened, wiping her full lips with the paper towel. My gaze lowered to those lips that had been wrapped around my cock as she knelt in front of me so so many times.

I can't lie, she's good with her mouth, but not even close to what Amera can do with her sinful mouth. The feelings I have for this girl cannot be compared to anything in this fucking world.

Stephanie placed her hand gently on top of mine, staring anxiously at me, probably because my mind is somewhere else right now. Or rather to someone else.

But looking down at our hands, her touch doesn't make my body shiver, it doesn't make my heart beat faster, I'm not sweating like I usually do when I feel Amera's touch.