CHAPTER 52 : CATCHING UP

The next morning Diana, and Athena woke up early to help Molly with Breakfast, while Arthur was sitting at the dinning table.

"Are you really sure you're fine dear?" Molly asked Diana as she helped around.

"Yes I'm fine don't worry" She said with a smile.

As they were setting the table up, Regulus went inside followed by Remus, and Hermione.

"Don't touch" Athena said glaring at Regulus who was going to take a piece of bacon.

"Professor Bell? Healer Lupin!" Hermione said looking at the two.

"Bloody Hell women we know that-" Draco said looking at Diana, Diana smiled and opened her arms at the boy, Draco smiled and ran to her, and hugged her tightly.

"How are you Draco?" She asked as she ruffled the boy's
hair.

"I'm fine" He said with a smile.

"I heard Harry's also here" Diana said with a smirk, and Draco playfully glared at her.

"I don't fancy Potter" He said with a groan.

"No one said you fancy Harry" Regulus said matching Diana's smirk.

"W-I -you -Christ fine!" Draco said stammering to find his words.

Hermione chuckled at the side and Draco glared at her.

"At least I don't fancy someone who's older than me for two years" Draco said and Hermione stopped chuckling, the whole rooms attention was at her.

"You fancy someone dear?" Molly asked curiously.

"Yes but he's not older" Hermione said glaring at Draco.

"A red head I presume" Draco said and Hermione went to him and smacked him behind the head.

Laughter filled the room, then it stopped when Diana looked at Hermione and Draco.

"Now I need you to wake up everyone, understood?" Diana said and the two nodded.

"Can't believe Draco's here- wait why is he here?" Diana asked, Regulus was about to answer when someone from the door spoke.

"He's here because he ran away from home" Sirius said looking at Diana, and Diana nodded not uttering any word she didn't even look at him.

If Sirius was going to be honest he was hurt a bit, when Diana didn't said anything, but it was understandable.

"Oh Sirius" Athena said, Sirius looked at her, and Athena gave him a ring with the Gryffindor emblem he took it and smiled.

"Don't mess up your chance" Athena said, and Sirius nodded too enthusiastically.

"Oh and it's good that you're here" Sirius continued this time Diana looked at him.

"Why?" Diana asked amused.

"We don't know how to tell them apart", Regulus admitted, Diana chuckled and looked at them.

"Who dyed who's hair?" Diana asked looking at them amused.

"Archer" Remus said, and Diana laughed.

"There's an easy way to figure out who's who", Diana said.

"How? They look fucking Identical" Athena said.

"Hand movements, Archer does that a lot, while Scorpius' voice has this annoying sarcastic drawl" Diana said.

"In other words if the boy is talking like Diana then that's Scorp, if it's talking like Sirius it's Archer" Remus said, and They nodded.

As the adults were talking they heard chatter from the door, and it grew louder.