40

Lisa pov

Twins : Daddy ? ..... Appa ?

I nodded and smiled at them. Jungkook bend down giving them a sign to hug him .

Soyeon: Appa~~~

She run to his father and hug him tight . The other hand has waiting for Jeonsan to hug him .

I saw Jeonsan behind my back . He was holding my hand behind

Lisa : Jeonsan go give your father a hug

I whispered to him so Jungkook won't here it

Jeonsan: I'm kinda mad mom

He whispered back at me with a serious face. My smile kinda faded when he said that

Lisa : Jeonsan I know it was hard for us but now he is here. Just hug him ok . Let's just talk later

I smiled a little and he walk to his father giving him a hug.  Oh what a beautiful scenery we have here .

I saw jungkook crying? . Is that happy tears or just normal tears

I saw how he was happy and sad at the same time . Those eyes are giving me emotions .

Jungkook: I'm sorry

He repeat and repeat those words to the twins .

But I wish you would that to me . You should be sorry for what you have done in the past but you are saying sorry to the twins .

I don't really expect you to say sorry for me because I'm just your toy anyways .

Right ?

The room was filled with sobbing and all you can hear is crying . I understand how they are feeling now.

I don't want to break this moment so I just sat down on the bed and watch a scenery Infront of me now .

After a few minutes . They let go of the hug that they have.

Soyeon: Appa

She smiled and her eyes has really red .

Jungkook: Yes

His eyes are also red but he is removing tears from his cheeks.

Soyeon: I miss you appa

Jungkook: I miss you too sweetie

He smiled back at her. Jeonsan looks so sad and happy at the same time.

He maybe mad at his father but he still give in Because of his soft heart he hides he when he is cold like his father.

Jungkook: You both should eat .I brought banana milk and some rice cake

Jeonsan: Ohh rice cake give me one appa

Soyeon: Oh me too appa

He stood up and he pick up the tray that he carried a while ago and put it on table . The twins sat down on the chair.

Jungkook: Do you want to watch TV ?

They both nodded and jungkook turn on the TV. He put it cartoons so they could watch. Wow I'm amazed how this man is .

Jungkook: Say something to your dad when you need anything ok

They both nodded and continue to watch TV while eating.

I look at jungkook he was so focused on the kids at the same time we made an eye contact but I immediately look away to him.

I rolled my eyes and just sat on the bed and acting I was looking somewhere else.