{008} Oh My God, He On X-Games Mode.

Warnings: Cursing, Fighting? duh,

Word Count: 4,600+ (I'm back in business baby!)

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

"Sorry bout that."

After Gojo randomly appeared before you and Itadori, he whisked you two away to the middle of nowhere. Mountains and trees lined the place up before being placed in the middle of a small lake. Gojo barely touches the water with the tip of his shoe as a few ripples move from the short impact.

"Hey what's going on here!?? Where in the hell are we!!? How did we get here!??" Itadori says as he flails about in Gojo's hold.

"What the hell?!" You turn your head to look at the curse that just spoke, standing just a few feet in front of you.

Holy shit it's Mount Fuji personified? Curseified?

The curse seriously did look like Mount Fuji and it just starting to get weird with its one big eye and....oh god were its teeth black? That's just gross. You shudder at the sight before you, not from fright but from disgust.

"To observe I've brought Yuuji Itadori and my darling Y/n!"

"Mount Fuji! His heads Mount Fuji!" Itadori starts pointing to the weird-looking curse.

"I know! That's what I thought too!" You exclaim still weirded out about the curse

Gojo drops Itadori as he somewhat lands on his feet before carefully setting you down to also stand on the water.

"What the hells this? How come I'm not sinking?" Itadori says as he stomps his foot on the now solid water.

"We were just at the school 10 seconds ago right? What's going on here?" He asks again, poor boy's mind was just filled with questions.

"Oh, I wrapped us," Gojo says nonchalantly like it was no big deal.

Tsk show off.

The curse intently looks at the three people in front of him, he had to somehow render Satoru Gojo from fighting then get Yuuji Itadori and Sukuna on their side but what's with the small and frail girl?

The hairs on the back of your neck stand up before you let out a sneeze getting the attention of the two boys beside you as they ask questions but your mind was on the curse in front of you.

For some reason, I feel like this Mount Fuji Bitch wannabe is talking shit about me.

"Why'd you bring the kids for? Shields?"