5

Isabella was growing bored, she had spent hours in the apartment, not allowed to leave. Katherine wasn't allowed to speak to her so she had no one to speak too when her brother went out.

She sat on the window sill, looking out at the town.

She smiled when she got an idea. She slowly opened the window in hopes it didn't make any noise. When she was successful, she vamp-sped out and headed to the Salvatore Boarding House.

She opened the door and heard voices in the living room so she walked over there.

She looked around the corner but stopped when she saw him.

Her brother.

"Lijah?" She questioned, tears in her eyes.

Elijah quickly turned around and saw his youngest sister. His eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh, my god. It's true." He said.

Isabella laughed as she ran up to him.

He lifted her up and held her.

"I missed you Lijah." Isabella said, muffled as her head was in the crook of his neck.

"I missed you too, Bella." He said.

She pulled backwards so he put her on his hip so her face was in line his.

"Where's Nik?" He asked, looking at her face, taking it all in that it was real.

She shrugged, "He left me by myself with some Tatia-looking person and he compelled her so she can't talk to me. I got bored."

He smiled at her, "He won't be happy, Bella."

She crossed her arms, still on his hip and pouted, "Did you not want to see me?"

He laughed and put some hair behind her ear. "Of course I do, sunshine. I've been wanting to see you for a thousand years."

She smiled and looked down at his outfit, "why do you look so nice?"

He laughed, "It's never a bad thing to look presentable."

"Looks uncomfortable." She said.

He put her down on the floor and she looked around the room, Stefan, Jenna and Alaric staring at them.

"Hi." She innocently said.

"Hi" Jenna said.

Elijah grabbed her hand gently and pulled her out of the room. He crouched down, "Lijah?" She quietly said.

"Yes?"

"What happened to Bekah, Kol and Finn. Nik keeps telling me that he'll explain but he hasn't yet."

He clenched his jaw, "He's daggered them all."

"What does that mean?" She questioned.

"There are these daggers, the only thing that can keep us Originals down. He used them on them and stored them in boxes."

She furrowed her eyebrows, "They're dead?"

"No, no, no. Look, I've been daggered many times and 'm walking around. They're not dead, dead." He left out the part that Klaus had told him that he threw all of them in the ocean. She didn't need that kind of pain to think that she would never see them again.

"Where are they?"

"I don't know." He lied.

"Why did he do it?"

"I- I don't know." He paused, "You go back to Niklaus, yes?"

"Fine." She said as she wrapped her arms around him again.