𝑇𝑒𝑡𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑢'𝑠 𝐴 𝑁𝑒𝑟𝑑

Y/N'S P.O.V.

Early the next morning you find yourself waking up in a bed that's not your own. Looking up you see Kenma peacefully asleep with his arm around you.

I guess I didn't wake him up this time with my "sleep talking".

You quietly shift around the bed to check your phone for the time. When you turn on the screen, you see a few texts from Ritsuko.

     RITSUKO: OMG Y/N!! KUROO JUST ASKED ME OUT

     RITSUKO: I'm going out with him tonight!!!

And the last text which stunned you the most:

     RITSUKO: I asked him to stay over & he said yessss!!

Seriously?! So that's why Kuroo didn't come back last night. Maybe Kenma said something to him.

     Y/N: That's awesome! I hope you had fun ;)

After replying to Ritsuko, you put your phone back down and roll over to Kenma.

"Hey," you whisper as you lightly shake his chest to wake him up.

Kenma only hums in response, but he does also grab onto your waist and bring you closer to him.

"Kenma," you giggle as he continues to hug you into him, "do you have class this morning."

"No," he replies in his grouchy morning voice, "I'm cold, Y/N."

"You're so needy," you sigh.

You finally give in since neither of you have class that morning and wrap your arms around him letting yourself fall back asleep.

A little while later you're woken up once more by the sound of the door bursting open.

"Yo!" Kuroo yells as he approaches the two of you starting to sit up.

You exchange glances with Kenma before looking at the overexcited man before you.

"What do you want, nerd?" you groggily ask him.

Kuroo gives you a wide grin and places one of his hands on his hips to make you wait for his answer. Kenma groans as he loses interest and lays back down, hugging your waist.

"Well Y/N, I may be a nerd but I just got fucking laid," he boasts.

"You're gross," you and Kenma both say in disgust.

"Eh? You're going to act like the two of you weren't doing the same thing?" Kuroo pouts while crossing his arms.

"I don't go around announcing it to the world when I answer a room."

Kenma's response causes you to laugh a little bit. However, when your eyes catch with Kuroo's, his harsh glare shuts you up quickly.

"I'm sure you're right," Kuroo finally adds with a new smirk on his face, "you probably didn't even tell Y/N about that bet we made back the practice camp?"

"What?" you question as you look down at Kenma.

Kenma's face scrunches up as he becomes annoyed by Kuroo throwing him under the bus. However, since Kenma doesn't give a reply, Kuroo sighs and decides to continue embarrassing his roommate.

"Kenma here was supposed to ask you out if we had lost the practice game," Kuroo proudly tells you.

"Are you freaking kidding me, Kenma?" you groan as you lightly bop him on the head, "you were literally the reason that I lost!"