16

Medicine Man ~ Dorothy (*)

**picture above is how I picture Aerial during Blood Out**

Split Perspective
••••••
Harry ~~

Rayne is the biggest fucking tease I've ever met.

Even when she's not trying, but especially when she is.

She makes it so hard for me to not just fuck her into oblivion every time I see her.

Those long tanned legs, full breasts, plump lips, curvy hips, and fake innocent hazel eyes.

All of her makes me happy and horny. An odd mixture for me.

She makes it very difficult to focus on what Tate is talking about.

"Boss." His deep stern voice breaks my gaze and thoughts away from Rayne as she dances so carefree in the middle of the floor.

"Sorry. Continue." I nod my head at him.

"Your brother, the hunt for him, it's tough. It's like he's completely flown off the radar. A couple years ago when you were still keeping tabs on him, it was easier. But ever since we've stopped it's like there's nothing left to find. I've been up for two days straight now trying to figure this out, but I'm not that great at it. Neither is Garrett." Tate keeps his arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed as he tells me the last thing I wanted to hear tonight.

Although it's necessary.

I close my eyes for a minute and take a deep breath in. I'm really getting frustrated about this. I've been trying non stop as well to find my brother. But it's damn near impossible since he never seems to go out in public and because I also can't find anything that confirms he's even in Chicago anymore.

I knew he had been following my location somehow when I was still keeping tabs on him. Now it seems as if we both stopped trying to watch out for each other at the same time a couple years ago.

He probably stopped because he doesn't know shit about me other than I left him behind when he got old enough. It was the right choice, he was old enough to survive on his own after what I'd taught him and with his computer skills. Yes, he was only twelve, but I had to leave him then before he got old enough for me to not be able to brainwash any memories of my choice away.

I did that so it would hurt him less. An entire years worth of making him forget everything other than the way our mother died, and it was worth it. I'm sure he woke up under that bridge that morning and didn't even care that I was gone.

"I've been working on it too. It's starting to get under my skin big time. I don't know why he's disappeared all of a sudden. But what I do know is that he's a genius. Always has been. So it was probably no skin off his back to be able to do this." I sigh again and run my fingers through my hair.

"We won't stop trying, I can promise you that. Just wanted to let you know that we currently are not making much progress." Tate shifts his body to face mine a little more.

I nod my head at him. "Thanks."

He nods back and then walks away. He isn't really much of a partier, he'll get plastered every now and then though.

Garrett on the other hand, Jesus Christ.

I look back over to where he and Rayne are dancing. Garrett seems to have decided to leave her alone and start fucking with another random girl again. Rayne doesn't seem to care though. She always seems so carefree.

I still don't like that he left her like that though. And it's a good thing I actually like to dance. I'm not very good, but you have the most fun doing it when you're not good at it I believe.