Mission 44: Fishing and A "Sparring" match

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~~IzukuPOV~~~~~~

I felt slightly guilty as Byron, Nemure, Denki and I snuck out before the crack of dawn.  I was honestly against the idea of leaving the girls alone, especially Momo and Lily. After Lily was done beating the shit out of Byron and Denki, everyone was introduced properly.

Other than Momo and lily's first interaction everything went pretty well. We spent the rest of the day settling in and relaxing. After dinner the girls who were rather tense around each other retired early for the night. I stayed up with the guys and we had a talk about what to do about this awkward atmosphere.

"You know Izuku, I think you should just let them take a swing at each other."  I look over at my white haired friend, who was still black and blue from the beating lily had given him earlier. " You have got to be kidding Byron. Why should I let that happen?"

"I think they just need to get it out of their system, you know? Just a few punches and bam! Best friends!" "They aren't guys Byron, I don't think girls work the same as guys." "Shut up Nemure you traitor! You could have warned us Lily was behind us!"

"I tried, you ignored me. That aside I do agree with Byron, something needs to be done about this. Honestly I'd like for Lily to make some female friends, this could be a chance."

Denki rubbed his bruised cheek "Is that why she hits so hard? Because she doesn't have female friends?" I sighed "I don't think thats why Denki, but against my better judgement what do you guys have in mind?" I asked 

"Let's go fishing! Let the girls bond without us around." "You do realize Lily will kill us later for leaving her behind right Byron?" said Nemure who like me wasn't entirely on board with this idea either.

"Come on Nemure! A little chaos is just the spice this vacation needs! Besides, we don't often get the chance to do anything nice and relaxing like fishing! I'll even turn this into a good ole' american fish-fry! So what do ya say?! We goin' or are we goin'?" 

I smiled at that " I guess we are since your american came out, so I know you won't shut up until we go." "Bet, I knew you'd understand Izuku! Alright boys lets rest up cause we have an early day tomorrow!"

~~~~~MomoPOV~~~~~

I looked down at the note in my hand that Zuzu had left in our bedroom this morning whenever he left with the other guys.

  " Sorry to disappear on you like this Momo the guys wanted a guys only fishing day. I promise to make it up to you tonight with plenty of fresh fried seafood. love Zuzu....... Ps please try to get along with Lily, if you must..... follow the same rules as usual please." 

I smirked at that last part, he basically gave me permission so long as I deal with that hussy like I would the fan club. So that meant no permanent damage, physical or psychological. It was a shame, but I can work with this. 

~~~~~LilyPOV~~~~~

I was looking at the note Izu left for me this morning, I'm guessing he got Nemure to use Night crawler to deliver it. Speaking of which, I'll get around to teaching him a lesson soon too. 

"Lily, Byron wanted to go out fishing with just the guys, so we'll be gone for the day. I don't know what your issue is with Momo but please get along. If you really need to vent then, spar with her. Nothing excessive Lily, I know how you are. -Izuku"

Ok then, first I'm going to kill those idiots for leaving me here alone with these little girls, starting with Byron. Next, Izu basically just gave me the green light to beat up that interloper! Its better than doing nothing until I figure out how to free him from that sham of an arranged marriage!

That reminds me, I need to make a note to beat up Uncle Hisashi later. I can't believe he just sold Izu off like that! Whats worse I was the only one who didn't know! I still remember the panic in his voice when I called him about it last night.

Whatever, I'll punch him a different day. Today my fists have only one appointment, Yaoyorozu's face!

~~~~~~TimeSkip/Nearby Beach~~~~

~~~~IzumiPOV~~~~

After an awkward silent breakfast spent sitting between Momo and Yanagi-san, both of which had a creepy grin on their faces. I made the mistake of asking what we should do today since Oni-chan and the guys were gone.

As if on cue, both Momo and Yanagi-san said "I want to spar with Yaoyorozu/Yanagi!" and so both Jiro-san and I found ourselves on this beach as judges for their match. I panicked and called Oni-chan and told him what was going on. He sighed and told me to just make sure it didn't get out of hand.

I couldn't believe he was letting this happen, but promised I'd stop them if they went to far. Ending the call I turned back to them, and asked if they were ready. After each nodded that they were. I took a deep breath and shouted "BEGIN!"

~~~~~3RDPersonPOV~~~~~

Lily instantly dashed towards Momo kicking up sand in her wake, Momo took a defensive stance crafting a buckler shield and blocking Lily's fist. Her eyes widened as her shield fell apart, thinking quickly let go of the shield and hopped back, away from Lily before she could come up with a follow up swing.

Lily stood there her fist still outstretched smirking "Not bad Yaoyorozu, that was the smartest thing you could have done. Back off, you should probably keep that mindset and do the same in other aspects."

Momo sneered at her, " To bad for you, I'm very bad at giving up since I met Zuzu. Besides I think I understand how your quirk works now. His quirk analysis skills have rubbed off on me.... among other things."

Lily glared at her outrageous comment before rushing at her again, this time nearly doubling her speed. Momo once again made a buckler shield, lily grinned as her fist made contact with the small shield. 

Only to be met with a fist to her face by Momo after she parried her fist and redirected it away from her, creating an opening letting her step in and strike. Enraged and confused Lily stepped back in bringing her knee up in an attempt to knee Momo in the gut only to be blocked by a second shield now strapped to her other arm.

Lily realizing she was at a disadvantage, jumped backwards creating distance between them. Now Lily was in full combat mode as she realized she couldn't take Momo lightly. Not wanting to give Momo time to relax, Lily moved in once again with an idea in her mind.

Once again she swung at Momo, and as Lily predicted Momo once again blocked with her strange shields. As Lily's fist almost made contact she opened her palm and grabbed the edge of the shield, yanking it down she headbutted Momo. 

Momo while stunned still made a counter, as she was headbutted she kicked the inside of lily's knee throwing her off balance and causing her to stumble forward. Remembering Izuku's CQC lessons, Momo grabbed Lily by the collar and fell backwards while placing her foot in lily's stomach. Using the momentum she flipped Lily over her and kicked her away.

As soon as they both hit the ground, they both jumped back up to face other once again. Neither ready to give in. "You ready to give up Yaoyorozu?" Lily taunted as she spit, her saliva having a reddish tint. Momo wiped the small trickle of blood coming from her nose and flicked the offending drops away.

"Nah, get ready for round two. This isn't over yet Yanagi-san!"

A/N: As you guys may have noticed I've switched my writing style and I'm sorry if it confused anyone. I am trying to improve my writing and I felt like this style is better.

 Now for some quick news, the votes are in and everyone's favorite Emo bird has been chosen! Tokoyami will be joining Alpha team in the future, look forward to it!

As always thanks for reading and hope you enjoy!