🖤Chapter Thirty-Four🖤

Word Count: 1443

"YEAH!" Fundy cheered, while my eyes grew wide as Wilbur smiled down at me, noding to verify that it was true.

I was the president.

???'s P.O.V.

"You know where the button room is, right?" The pink haired girl teleporting in front of me once more, and I almost crashed into her. 

"GOD DAMN-" I skitted to a stop, "Kid stop doing that- and yes, I do know."

"You want to start heading there..." she pressed her two pointer fingers together.

"What the fuck is Wil going to do?"

"No saying! Check the three dots on your wrist!" She threw her hands up in surrender as she teleported away. Three- three dots?

I looked to my wrist, and ran a finger of the dots, and a hologram popped out. I looked to the right, a discord symbol.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I was still in shock. "UHHHHHH-" I made my way up the mountain, "Okay?" I took my spot on the podium, fiddling with my fingers. "I've been put on the spot here, I wasn't expecting to be... here with everyone. Friends, enemies... which I don't hate too much, if I'd be honest." I scanned the crowd nervously, all of them have a small smile on their faces. "I enjoy seeing the unity. We've all fought together, either on the same team, or against each other. And I see a solid future for this place! Yes, this place is damaged," I gestured to the land, "But everything, everything has damages." I smiled sadly, "But as president, I would like to... fill those holes. I don't want to start more wars, that's the last thing on my agenda right now. I just want the server to... y'know, calm down! I want to place this place to it's former glory! And- I-" I felt speechless at that moment, "It's been an honor." 

"YEAH!!!!" The crowd cheered, and I heard a distinct 'President (Y/N)!' From Tubbo and Tommy, and a disappointed 'yeah..." from Techno. I felt nervous. I felt like it was because of the festival decor. "I really- I'm gonna be honest, the execution decor is making me have some major PTSD, I'm not gonna lie..." The group agreed to take it down, while Wilbur slipped off.

"I'll be back, I'll be back." Wilbur spoke as he walked off, and feeling uneasy, I followed. 

"Gimme a second, guys."

???'s P.O.V.

Clicking onto the Discord icon, it brought me to... the Dream SMP discord server? I clicked into VC 1. 

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

The familiar ringtone of Discord played in my head, and I jumped. "Discord-? what the-" I opened my inventory and clicked into the app's icon, to see a username with a familiar profile picture. "Philza?" I muttered, clicking onto VC1. 

"Hello? Philza?"

"Who is this?" His voice was as clear as if he was right next to me. 

"Phil- Phil it's (Y/N)- Wilbur's gone and I'm scared for my fucking life-"

"Where is he?"

"No idea."

"Okay, kid breath, we'll get through this together."

"Dream, was the traitor thing just bullshit then?!" I hear Tommy ask from the bottom of the hill. I stood on top, and I looked down to see the boy standing face to face with Dream.

"Oh no, there was- there was a traitor." Dream shook his head.

"What do you..." Tubbo looked confused. I shook my head.