(Chapter 9)

"And then she just, *hic* left me alone crying, just why is my big sis like that~ *hic*"

It's 2AM in the morning and Lucas was still accompanying a drunk lung...

Lucas is maintaining a 3 meter distance because of his phobia...

"Sweet mother of Kazdel, how much cans you drank?"

"Hoshiguma~"

"MY NAME IS LUCAS!"

He didn't want to do this, but he grabbed the lung's shoulders...

"Listen, the past is past, and now that you two are grown up, You must confront to her about this."

He was quite curious as well... More importantly about Wei... StormEye know that he must not stick his finger to someone else's business, especially personal...

"Ask her, Why did you choose to go down this path?"

"Probably she'll give the answer you wanted..."

Ch'en sniffs and rubs her eyes...

"Really?"

Lucas sighed and smiles. "If she won't, just beat her up until she gives you the answer. You do still hold a grudge towards her after eating your limited pudding..."

"Now that you mention it, yeah..."

"Of course i did, you literally mentioned it 20 minutes ago"

"Lucas~"

"Whoa!"

Ch'en pushed the rookie down at the couch now on top of him... The boy blushed seeing how “defenseless” the officer was...

If it wasn't for his phobia, he could have have his way with her.... That's what he thinks though...

She cried more as tears fell down to his face...

He pats the draco's back calming her down...

"Lu-kun~"

"Wha?" He was dumbfounded after Ch'en playfully called his name...

Because of this he wasn't able to react after the lung initiates an attack...

!!!

Ch'en kissed the rookie's lips sealing his noised out..

"Did she just?"

Ch'en parted the kiss and looks at his eyes. The boy is dumbstruck and couldn't process what just happened...

"Ch'en-"

She finally passed out at his chest very drunk... Lucas sighed and lifted the draco's body and leaned her to the couch...

In a few seconds his nose wasn't bleeding, more than that... His chest suddenly felt light...

"What is this feeling?"

A heavy burden was lifted out from his chest, but what does it symbolise?

Ch'en groans getting his attention... He picks up a blanket and covers her up...

"Good grief..." He sighed..

If this is a sign that's he's slowly getting cured. Then It's all good...

"I shouldn't get very enthusiastic about it too much..."

He walks up the stairs and looks down at his senior... "A check up with Dr. Kal'tsit might be needed tomorrow..."

With that Lucas went to his room and got some sleep...

**************************************************************************************