S E V E N T E E N

The story is going to be in third person now, loves

The story is going to be in third person now, loves. And this is kinda a long chapter.

Its currently 5am and I've been writing this since 2am smh

Do ya like the new cover?

Mature scenes

~Hogwarts halls~

"Miss Avalon, you may come in." Professor Umbridge let out a small giggle as she opened the door wide for Athea to enter. The woman's slack mouth grinned at her as she stepped through the threshold-and Athea kept her eyes roam the room, only to be met with mountains of pink.

Vibrant shades of pink stared back at her as she stood agape in the middle of the blinding room. Small plates were neatly attached to a broad wall with a variety of different cats moving in frame.

And again, it was just pink!

"Take a seat." The toad like woman led her to a chair facing a desk, pens were symmetrically placed in a clean line, a tray with tea sets were next to them. Umbridge's unusual looking wand layed silent, and of course there was a small pink ball part of the magic stick.

Athea slumped into the seat, trying her best to ignore the small ache in between her legs, but also the heat that still remained from her eventful session the past day. Draco's touch was visible from the small marks scattered in precise spots on Thea's body, every now and then she could swear she could feel the whispers of his fingers tips caressing her skin.

And she couldn't help but find herself wanting more.

She found it quite funny, really. How they had gone from barely speaking, to friends and then...whatever they were now. Athea wasn't sure what to call it, but she would be left to let that thought wonder.

"You're going to be doing some lines for me today." Umbridge pulled out a rather large looking quill, it was certainly different to the normal every-day-to-day feather.

The young witch knew what was to come, when she had questioned Mila about the words overlapping the top of her hand she informed Athea that it was part of the detention, completely barbaric if you asked her.

With a wave of Umbridge's wand a piece of parchment appeared on the desk.. Umbridge stalked around her turning to face the back of the room as Thea picked up the quill, but where was the ink?

"You-you haven't given me any ink." She turned her head to the side to eye the Professor who had her back facing her.

A small giggle was heard. "You won't be needing any ink." Was all the vile woman said.

Strange. But, what was Athea expecting-this is Hogwarts, magic was almost everywhere. With furrowed brows she asked once more, "what is it you would like for me to write?"