chapter 45

Updating on how the elf situation is going at the moment Magna and Vanessa both were fighting luck before asta showed up and slapped the shot out of him.

They went to hide out and saw it was trashed. Henry, Grey and Gordon being there, gauche and malachite were gone. Asta frowned seeing that he had to admit that he was in denial

They only all saved the days taking down elves and turning them back to themselves again.

With the elves

They all looked at Merlin "hey Merlin doesnt your human have the power to destroy everything?" One points out and Merlin nods. "Yes" Merlin states as he looked at the energy malachite gave off and saw hatred and sadness but even one thing Merlin didnt have, theur stories were so similar but malachite had someone that kept him on his feet was always there

Asta

  Merlin tch'ed 'that boy will be a problem'  he thought in his head. Merlin had all seeing eye for malachite and himself to see and to multiple areas. Malachite saw noelles growth and all his friends fighting growing ...without him. Malachite only stood up from where he was trembling slightly it was like he was in chains but he stood anyways. "Im....going to get out of here NO MATTER WHAT"

Petri had arrived with the elves that possessed gauche and Marie.

"The golden dawn has already taken down anyone in our way once we fit the last stone and Merlin to use all of their magic to awake all stones that will destroy the clover kingdom our reincarnation magic will truly be complete and make this world for elves only." Petri states smiling at merlin "I will do everything for my family to be happy and safe again...i-i wasnt there before but ....i will make up for it" Merlin states determinedly.

It wasnt long till he took off the blindfold and crushed it breaking it. The black bulls only then arrived, malachite only watched and looked down seeing them all. He watched his friends and asta

Merlin tch'ed he only shot the leg of the huge beast of a hide out making them knee abit. It was abit unexpected "filthy humans not knowing when to quit" Merlin growled he was going to join the fight but felt reyas hand "easy there merlin, remember we need you " he states.

The squad looked up at Merlin their eyes widening and frowned. "Dammit kid" yami mumbles in concern "malachite"

The coral peacocks captain only used her magic to get half of the team.

At some point they managed to get the hell out of the glamor dimension the coral peacocks captain had made.

Everyone in the black bulls were all together "ALMOST ALL THE BLACK BULLS ARE HERE TOGETHER lets do our best and save MALACHITE" asta yelled out "YEAH"

Mereleona and Fuegoleon came back and the teams were all determined. Fuegoleon, mereleona, nozel , noelle, mimosa and asta went into the shadow palace.

They were all separated mimosa ended up with asta. Mimosa landing on asta boobs and all but asta wasnt fazed at all he was more or less worried about his friends and the kingdom but most of all malachite. Somehow yuno managed to get into the black palace.

Merlin waited in the middle he felt all around the place. Watch yuno fight he was already prepared to touch the pedistal. Just one touch and it will activate but merlins eyes widen when ronay punched a hole in reya. Ronay only made his way behind Merlin after he placed the final magic stone down. Ronay only pushed merline down "no-no who the hell" he was only shoved down.