32

For Revali and Eria's surprise, Link ate slowly, enjoying every bite he took of the tart, when he sipped tea he expressed the happiness that gives to drink something warm on the cold; When finished he just smiled -Thanks for ... Your Welcome- he said, his voice broken, but much more composed than that time at the roads intersection.

Eria rested her chin on one hand - and ... Can we see? I read in your letter that you already finished your trip, what happened? - she asked, Link took a last sip of his tea before seeing them, he took off his bracer to reveal the triforce shining in his right hand; Revali let out a triumphant scream as the sister hugged him tightly.

When the moment of celebration ended, they took their seats again. -And what happened .... with the ... reconstructions? - Asked Link, Revali brought a wing under its beak in a thoughtful way.

-Let's see, when you began your adventure, Daruk was the first one to arrive to Akkala some months after that, he told me that he had agreed with Urbosa to help me supervise for three months and then she would do it for three months, Eria accompanied me until in the reconstruction of the Sheikah laboratory she met an old gerudo merchant, surely you already knew that, Urbosa told me that she updated you about it; During and at the end of the constructions I was flying all over Hyrule looking for the rest of Terrako's pieces; The reconstructions finished, and Terrako has been rearmed successfully - Revali narrated.

-¡That's... Great! ¿What ... happened to ... Zelda and Mipha?- the knight asked after a little more concerned.

The hero's sister looked at her cup and pursed her lips, the rito looked sad as well as uncomfortable -We can't keep quiet about what happened- Eria finally whispered, pupil as teacher they looked at each other before seeing Link.

-Two years ago Zelda held the dinner that she talked so much about when she took us to her studio six years ago, she had a diamond necklace made with a Ruta-shaped pendant in the center, they had the dinner, the princess gave her the necklace in a red velvet box, but ... Mipha started crying and ran out; After a few days Mipha rejected her through a slightly aggressive letter saying that she felt used; She told Zelda did used her to not fulfill her duty to give birth to the next princess, they have not spoken each other since then- said Revali, he closed his eyes remembering Zelda kneeling on the ground of her study room shouting in a heartbreaking way

-She is so depressed, Rhoam believed that if she married someone devoted to her, she might be encouraged and could engender the heir to the Hylian throne, she agreed without questioning, like the Zelda we knew before of the calamity-

-Mipha has always been very strict with the traditions of Hyrule despite her orientation, I think that is why she misinterpreted Zelda's feelings, but due to the fact that they won't talk to each other all this that a tournament will take place- Eria added -I will go ... with Zelda ...- Link whispered.

Revali placed a wing on the knight's shoulder - easy, we all want to go with her, but surely she is already asleep and we should do the same - he said, the blond looked at the floor helplessly, the archer was the first to stand up -Thanks for the dinner, I'll see you tomorrow then- he said as he carried his dishes to a huge metal container next to a bowl of water with a small container between them, he cleaned his plate and cup and then began to head to the door.

-You're .. are not...going to... stay? - Link asked a bit shy -It is frowned upon that someone outside the family stays at night on a house and especially when the owner of the house is beginning to develop her body or is already a woman completely- the rito commented; That prejudice seemed absurd to him but he didn't want to damage Eria's reputation that was built so arduously -I will go to the castle, I will see you at the entrance of the palace tomorrow- he said as he took the door's knob -I will ... go with you-