☆2☆

^This is what Newfoundland looks like! Castle Byers from Stranger Things, just replace the American flag with the Newfoundland flag :))

*° •·*  He was growing in my garden and I pulled him out by his hair, like a weed  *° •·*

techno:

    I jumped over a fallen log in our backyard, gaining a couple yards on Wil. He managed to steal two of my crowns, and was running around the house with them on.

Like logical sibling thinking, I was going to maul him.

    "COME BACK HERE, NERD!" I shouted, reaching my hand out to grab him. He was barely out of reach, his strangely long legs actually being of good use for once.

    Wil just kept screaming, like I was gonna actually kill him. He had one crown on his head and another tucked under his arm. It was impressive how that crown still stood on his head, he was making lazy jumps and almost tripping constantly.

    There was no reason for him to steal my crowns. I had made him one a couple months ago since he wouldn't stop complaining about not having one, so he didn't need mine. I spent days working on his, too, so really he's just ungrateful.

    "I swear to God, Wil, give me my crowns!" I started putting more energy into my legs, sprinting towards him. I managed to grab onto the back of his sweater, yanking him backwards. He fell on top of me, but I grabbed the crowns and held them up in the air so they didn't get crushed and broken.

    "Aww, come on!" He complained, playfully hitting my knee. "I almost got it that time!"

    "Close, but not close enough." I stood up from the ground, holding the crowns in one hand and pulling Wil up with the other. Once he was standing upright, I smacked his arm. "Don't touch my crowns, Plutus."

    "There you go, on and on about Gods," Wil started, shaking his head around. "Love how I'm the nerd but you spend your time researching the Greek."

    "They are cooler than you," I retaliated, making Wil feign hurt. "What, you know I'm right."

    Wil rolled his eyes, looking at me with disinterest. "Yeah, okay."

    I grinned widely, putting my hand on his head and messing up his hair. "Alright, let's head inside, Plutus."

    "WHO EVEN IS THAT GUY?"

    *° •·*

    "DId you get your homework done?" Phil asked once he saw Wil and I putting on our rain boots.

    "Yeah," Wil replied, adjusting his beanie over his head. "And before you ask, we cleaned our room, fed Milo, and did the dishes."

Phil looked skeptical, but he wasn't going to doubt Wil. Even if we did none of those things, he would still let us go outside, and most likely do them himself. Wil and I were really lucky to have Phil as our Dad, he was much more lenient than the other "dads."