Chapter 12

1st Jan 2017

Y/N POV

Me and Jennie have already been dating for a month already. We celebrated the new year together. Generally just enjoying the company with each other. During this month I was happy that Jennie was here for me, just being by my side generally. I have learned that she is actually a nice and cute girl. A very girlfriend able girl. 

After a month of dating, we have decided to make our relationship public today. Why did we pick the 1st of January? Well it was simple, because of dispatch's new year couple. And for 2017's dispatch new year couple it will be Y/N and Jennie Kim.

Now we are counting down to the new year together, cuddling on our sofa watching the TV which is showing the fireworks. Normally I would go to the event in person, but this year I had to spend it with Jennie meaning that we can't go to the event because if we go she will most likely be spot by fans and paparazzi hence watching the event on TV.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

Y/N and Jennie: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We both hugged each other when the clock hit midnight and gave each other a new year kiss. Then we continued our cuddling and watching whatever new year special was showing on TV waiting for the morning where we will both be respectively posting on social media about our relationship after dispatch's breaking news. 

Meanwhile at Twice's dorms

Sana POV

Currently I am in my dorm with all the members celebrating new years eve with a big party. Momo was busy eating all the food so no surprises there. I wonder what Y/N is doing. I tried to ask Tzuyu if Y/N would want to join us but she told me that Y/N likes to go to big new years eve events and most likely won't be in Seoul cause he likes to travel around and experience different cultures. Y/N if only we could celebrate this new year eve together you would experience the Sana new year culture......

10

Oh the countdown started, I quickly ran towards the sofa and joined Dahyun and Chaeyoung on the countdown.

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

Everyone: Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

Suddenly Jihyo was clinging her cup with something making some noise to try and get our attention.

Jihyo: To everyone of our members, wishing you all a very happy new year. The past two years have been really successful and I enjoyed having you all as company. We need to work hard in the upcoming year. Forget all the sad past (looks at Sana), and continue looking forward. The future is bright, bright for all of us, bright for Twice. Just keep working hard and the reward will come surely. Let's raise our glass and continue to work hard together. For Twice.

Everyone: FOR TWICE.

Cling

After our party, Jeongyeon and Jihyo decided to clean up. I was going to help but because I was a bit tipsy and most likely going to break all the dishes, they politely declined my offer and told me I should take a rest.