7

"Total number of workers is 20, 10 of them are males and 10 are females. 12 of them are old workers, while just 8 are young and new ones to be exact. The Parks look after their families as well, providing them with all basic necessities." Namjoon said, earning a nod from Jungkook, who was drinking coffee.

The two friends were sitting in a cafe. It was almost noon and Jungkook had asked Namjoon for some information early in the morning.

"So, the reason why they care about Jimin so much is, just because they consider him family, since his birth?" Jungkook asked, to himself mostly, but Namjoon shrugged nonetheless.

"Well, this is what the facts point out to. " Namjoon said.

"What about the other things I asked you for?" Jungkook asked, shifting a bit in his seat.

Namjoon nodded and took out a folder from his bag, he gave it to Jungkook, opening it in the process, "It has all the information and permission you need. About his schools from Kindergarten to 8th Standard and even after that, till the time he had homeschooling, that was about for an year, and then he just stopped it." Namjoon shrugged again and Jungkook just gave him an expressionless face before nodding.

__________________________________

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

A high pitched, frustrated scream is first thing Jungkook heard on entering mansion, followed by the sounds of objects getting thrown and broken down into pieces, hitting the walls or floor.

He frowned and moved towards the direction from where all this noise was coming from. He saw maids , along with the rest of the family, outside a room from where screams and all the shouting was coming from. They all looked scared, terrified. It was the room Jimin was shifted to last night and things were being thrown at them from inside.

Jungkook moved towards the door of the room, while they all stepped back looking at him. He looked inside the room. Tae was about to say something to him, but before he could say anything a flower vase was thrown harshly towards him, but thanks to his quick reflexes, he blocked it with his arm, before it could hit his face.

The flower vase shattered into pieces and he got a huge cut on his palm. All of them gasped , covering their mouth.

"Jungkook!" All of the family shrieked, scared for the younger. They touched his hand, trying to examine it, Mrs. Park quickly asked the maids to get the first aid kit.

Jungkook just closed his eyes through gritted teeth. Once he opened them, they looked dark and scary, and he looked straight at the panting and wild boy standing inside the room, glaring back at him.

Finally Jimin stopped throwing things, his room looked a mess, everything out of place, objects shattered on the floor, curtains torn, everything was completely destroyed by the boy, who was still panting of all the exertion he did. Jimin was still in his pajamas he wore last night, his hair were all put of place, his face red, fists clenched.

Jungkook politely removed the hands of his worried family and made his way into the room, the sound of broken glass being crushed under his shoes, echoing the now silent room. But just as he took a single step, Jimin spoke up.

"Stop right fucking there." He said in a low threatening voice, his eyes glaring at the taller, who was glaring back at him.

Jungkook just snickered and stepped further, resulting in an angry Jimin looking around frantically, and then picking up a showpiece statue, lifting it up in a threatening way.

"Jimin!!" Mrs. Park shrieked, covering her mouth afraid of what her son would do.

"Jimin keep it down! Now!" Mr. Park shouted at his son, who just ignored them and just looked into the eyes of his husband.