𓂺

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 30𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"You can eat them leftovers from Thanksgivin, fuck I'm cookin fo?" Fallon told Fathan. He smacked his lips and tilted his head. "I'm tied of eatin that shit." He said, following Fall to the kitchen.

"Guess you ain't hungry." Fall replied making Fath face frown up. "And fix yo face fo I fix it for you." He continued. I shook my head and slumped inside the couch.

"I- Nigga you called me out my name?" I heard Fallon say. I rose up and turned around to look at them. Fathan stood there and kept quiet. "Repeat whatchu just said." He said again, sitting the tub of ice cream down on the counter.

Fathan sucked his teeth and looked around. "That shit slipped my fault." He said quietly, standing up straight. "Bitch, you shouldn't be sayin that shit at all to nobody in this mothafuckin house. How the fuck it slip? Huh?" Fall asked, frowning his face up before relaxing it.

"Ion know, damn. Leave me lone." He replied, mugging. "It ain't no leave me alone, nigga. How the fuck did that shit even slip out yo mouth if youn use the shit. It ain't even posed to be in yo fuckin vocabulary when you in hea."  Fallon said, now semi-yelling.

"And wasn't that yo second time calling me out my shit like that?" He continued.

Fathan started mumbling under his breath. "You gettin mad disrespectful and ion like it." He said, putting his ice cream in the fridge and walking off. I sighed and grabbed my phone before following after, already taking my shirt off.

I handed it to him as we got in the room. He took his shirt off and put mine on. Including my shorts, socks and the ponytail holder I had in my head.

Just extra.

I slid on some joggers, not having enough energy to put my hair back up, putting a shirt or socks on.