Regrets Part 2

No... No... Please No...

I dropped the remote as I saw what's happening on the news. I hurriedly went to the hospital. I was shaking. My heart is like being crushed. Koaru. Kaoru. Kaoru. Love, please no...

I sat on the waiting room as Kaoru is currently being operated. I gripped my hair tightly out of frustration.

Why the fuck did I said those words to him?
He doesn't deserve this... Please Kaoru, hang on. Please live, for me...

I never mean it. I never intended to say those words. I know it's all my fault but damn, if you're going to punish me Lord, at least don't drag Kaoru...

Please take me instead. I don't deserve to live anyway after saying those words. Please help him... Kaoru... I'm so sorry...

I couldn't handle everything anymore. I don't know what to do. I couldn't do anything for him except crying. Please Kaoru... just please live... even if it means staying away from you I will do it. I'll do anything just please live Kaoru...

I regret everything. All those words are not true. I don't know why I said it. Probably because I'm an asshole.

You're not hard to handle Kaoru, you're perfect just the way you are.

Your job is not stupid. I love seeing you achieving your dream. Seeing you write beautifully and focusing on your work makes me fall in love with you more.

I'm not tired of you. I'm tired of my work. Seeing you, hearing your soft voice, feeling your touch gives me energy. You make my life worth it.

I fell in love with you ever since we were kids. I always cherished our memories. Our precious memories.

I never regretted meeting you. I never regretted being in a relationship with you. Having you is the best thing this world could offer. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I love you so damn much. I can't live my life without you

So please wake up Kaoru. Please... you'll never have to see me again... Just please live.

Author's POV

"Sir" the nurse shook Joe's body a little to wake him up. "Sir" the nurse shook him again. Joe opened his eyes. He looked at his surroundings finding himself in the same hospital. He is heart clenched remembering the situation.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your sleep. You should sleep in the patient's room. Kaoru Sakurayashiki wasn't it? The surgery is now finished and thank god it was successful" the nurse said giving him a soft smile.

Joe was happy to hear about Cherry's operation. He sighed deeply. But he wasn't overall relieved seeing that his beloved is not fully recovered and awake.

"I don't know what happened to the both of you Sir but I'm sure you two will work it out. Everything's gonna be alright. Seeing you frustrated and showing your remorse earlier makes it clear that you truly loved him" The nurse said again.

Joe just smiled at her and thanked her. He went to Cherry's room and he wanted to cry so bad after seeing Cherry. He was covered in bandages. He was afraid to go near him. Afraid that he might hurt him more than he already is.

He grabbed the nearest chair and sat beside Kaoru's. He cried again after seeing his face close up. He covered his mouth afraid to disturb Cherry.

"Get better soon Kaoru. Hang on a little bit more"

Cherry's POV

I feel stiff. I can't move. Everything hurts. I opened my eyes only to meet the blinding lights. I sighed. Why do hospitals never turn off the lights when someone's sleeping.

"Get better soon Kaoru. Hang on a little bit more" I shifted my gaze towards the person who said that. It was Kojiro.

I sighed and softly smiled. Why? It's a secret. I move my hands towards his and held it softly. He looked up making me flinched and I swear I saw his eyes sparkled.

Author's POV

Joe held Kaoru's hand with both of his hands and kissed it non-stop. "Thank goodness... Thank goodness" he said.
"I'm very sorry Kaoru. I'm so sorry Kaoru" Joe said afraid to look at Cherry's eyes.

He stopped midway when he heard some sniffling. He looked up and saw Cherry crying. His heart sank at the sight of this and immediately wiped his tears delicately with his hand.

"I was scared. I was so scared. You know how I lost all of my hope the moment the truck crashed? I was so scared that I might never see you again" Cherry said closing his eyes as the hand of Joe touched his face.

Joe was shocked. "You forgave me?" He was so guilty. 'God what did I do to deserve this man' he thought.

"You might not believe this but when I lost my conciousness, I dreamt of something. And that dream made me realize something" Cherry said then smiled.

Oh how Joe loved and missed that smile. He kissed Cherry's forehead. "I love you so so so much..." he said staring at Cherry's eyes.

"Yes I know that already. I love you too Kojiro" Cherry replied.

The nurse earlier was leaning on the door, smiling at the two.

"I'm glad they worked it out" She said.

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸
So yeah here's the part 2. There you have it. I'm feeling kinda sad lately so that's why I wrote this.

Just something:

No AR for now... I want you guys to comment your favorite artists or songs because I wanna discover something new