TRES

Columbia, South Carolina 📍
Amar Davis Myers

"can yall stfu frl" I came out my room mad as fuck cause all morning i hear people laughing and talking all loud

"can yall stfu frl" I came out my room mad as fuck cause all morning i hear people laughing and talking all loud. I know Kman aint letting these motherfuckers be this loud. "man take yo mad ass back to sleep" here go loco with this shit im about to talk my shit to him when i see May walk in the house i wouldve went back to getting on loco but i see 7 people walk in behind her.

First person that catch my eye is Niya and im guessing her brother ron with his girl think her name Layla or something. I hoping Nala fine ass with them aint see shawty since we made out. Speaking of that 10/10 would kiss her again. The way she melted on top of me and man her lips soft as shit. Her mouth tasted like mint and sugar. And she smell good best kiss i had in while.

I see this women and stud with a little girl on her back walked in. The women is fine as fuck. "Mrs lorretta im ready for the rest of the tour" kman yelled out making everybody fall out. Beth smacked Kman so hard making everybody laugh harder. I aint see Nala ass hope she wasn't ignoring me.

"where uncle mar gf at?" lae said loud as hell

"you a opp foreal lae" i said fake mugging her

"dont be mugging my daughter" kman threw a pillow at me.

"she in the car getting something and since when Nala little ass gotta boyfriend" Mrs Meke said.

"we not together she was over here the other day lae be lying"

"nwo i dwont!"

Everybody was just talking to each other at this point i forgot all about Nala still being at the car it was dark outside now. Then somebody knocked on the door making everybody jump. Kman, me, and loco went to the door to see nala ass standing there. "what your ass been doing our there" Kman said opening the door she aint say nothing just walked in and sat beside her brother.

"Nala dont be rude you at somebody else house" Mrs Meka told her.

"My bad hey yall" you could tell she been crying and was not in the mood. She put her airpods in and just closed her eyes and laid her head on her brother shoulder. Everybody was confused except her peoples. "Whats wrong with her" May said looking like she was going to cry. May hated when people looked sad she was always crying especially when she been pregnant.

"She just having a off day she'll be okay" Niya told May i guess to make her feel better. "yea she aint she get her prescription filled" Tori told everybody by the look on her face it was accident. Her momma smacked her in her mouth making her siblings and TK laugh. I guess Nala heard over her music cause out of nowhere she said

"why would even say that tori that aint nobody business damn" she got up and walked towards the door mad ash. Niya got up to follow her.

"Watch your mouth Anala Tykeria Proud" Mrs Meka yelled after her but she was already out the door. "Really ma?" Ron said looking at her momma. Thats when Beth came out and her and Mrs Meka went out. Some time had past i just couldn't get what tori said out my head that shit aint sit right with me. Idek why i barely know Nala and just wanted to fuck thats what i was telling myself atleast.