You/Yuriko Nishinotouin - Hum

The meeting should've started almost half an hour ago but Sayaka was nowhere in sight

The meeting should've started almost half an hour ago but Sayaka was nowhere in sight. Without her, Kirari refused to start the meeting. They were all annoyed about the fact that they had to wait even longer but there was nothing they could do about it. If Kirari wanted to make them wait until the end of the night then they would be forced to wait until the end of the night.

They had all started playing a game that you didn't want to partake in. You had homework that needed to get done and without knowing when you would be dismissed, you figured it was better to get started.

You don't realize it gets quiet when you start humming something. You don't even realize it as it became second nature to you. You often hummed the song you loved to play for Yuriko when you were thinking.

Runa and Kirari seem to be the only ones that take notice of the reaction that Yuriko has when she hears the humming. Her normal calm expression held one of panic as she started to overthink things. Wanting to help out their friend, Runa decides to take the opportunity to set things in motion.

"So! (y/n), I think it's time for your turn..." Runa waits until you give her your attention before continuing. "Have you ever had a crush?"

You simply nod as you answer and focus back on your homework.

"Well? Who is it? You can't just say that you have a crush and then not say who it is?"

Kirari joins in on the questioning.

You look up again, your eyes moving to Yuriko's. A smile formed on your lips when you noticed her face heat up. Yuriko had to look away, unable to meet your stare. The only reason why she wasn't running out of them room was because she knew Kirari would be furious if she left without being dismissed. She just had to force herself to pretend like everything was fine and that she wasn't panicking.

"I don't think that's any of your business Kirari."

No one else asked you about it. You had answered all their questions with your actions. Yuriko was relieved that they left you alone. She knew how persistent the two them could be.

X

"Well? You got your answer. When are you going to ask her out?"

Runa had cornered Yuriko before she entered her gambling den. Ever since that day, Yuriko had been avoiding Kirari and Runa. She knew what they were up to after Runa's question.

"Ask who out, Runa?"

"Don't play stupid with me, Yuriko. You have to give me a little more credit. I'm quite observant."

"I seriously have no idea, Runa. What are you talking about?"

Runa starts to laugh when she sees the nervous expression on Yuriko.

"(y/n)!"

Yuriko quickly covers her mouth and drags her inside the den. She ignores the weird looks that she gets from the members of the club as she quicks them out. Runa kept talking but everything just came out muffled because of the hand. When Runa sees that it's just now the two of them, she licks Yuriko's hand to make her take her hand off of her.

"Runa! That's disgusting."

She grimaces in disgust as she cleans her spit covered hand on Runa's jacket.

"You left me no choice. There's no one here. Now I'm here to help you with your little problem."

"I don't have a problem."

"Yes, you do. Your problem is that you don't have a girlfriend. (y/n) has made it quite obvious that she likes you. It's up to you to ask her out."

"Why does it have to be up to me? Why can't she just ask me out?"

Runa rolled her eyes and took a seat. It was going to be a long day.

"Well...."

The two of them spend the rest of the day talking about why it was up to her and what she needed to do.

X

You were putting everything away after finishing the concert when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You're surprised to have Yuriko handing you a bouquet of flowers as she gives you a shy smile.

"What's this?"

"For you. You were amazing as always."

You feel your cheeks heat up at the compliment. You were suddenly feeling quite shy while standing before her.

"Thank you, Yuriko. You're too sweet."

"and I was hoping you would go out with me."

Yuriko rushes out before she loses her courage. You were surprised by her outburst as she was always so calm. It takes you a second for her words to sink in.

"I'd love to. Let me just finish putting everything away and we can head out."

"Wait? Right now?!"

Yuriko starts to panic again. She hadn't realized that you would want to go out right after the concert. The plan had been made with the two of you going out on Friday.

"Yeah. No time like the present. I've actually been waiting for this and I don't think I can wait more days to have our first date. Is that okay?"

Yuriko feels herself calm down when you smile at her.

"That's okay with me. I don't think I can wait either."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Ririka Momobami - Change

Kirari Momobami - Scolding

Kirari Momobami - Panic Part 4

Yumeko J... - Bad Idea

Kirari Momobami - Cheer

Ririka Momobami - Dance

Ririka Momobami - Chances

Kirari Momobami - Restart

Midari ... - Confession

--------------