Part 5

"Mr Stark" The teen boy says as he walk over to the hero of body's pilled on me.

"Oh hello Peter meet my soulmate Benny" Tony says pointing to me in the middle

"Our soulmate. Not just yours" Nat says hitting Tony on the head.

"Oh wow that's so cool. I wouldn't what it will be like when I meet my soulmate. I'm so exited" Peter says he continues to ramble until Tony speaks.

"Peter, what did you want" Tony says looking at the boy

"Oh well there's this kid at my school and he Umm" Peter says.

I know we're this is going so I stand up. My soulmates look at me confused as I walk over to the boy.

"Has someone been bullying you" I say taking his hand. I don't no why but I feel a seance of protectiveness over this boy.

"Umm yes his name is Flash" Peter says looking down at the floor.

"If there is one thing I can't stand it is bully's. We're is your school" I says taking his hand and leading him to the Elevator.

My soulmates stare at me in shock.

"Wait we're are you going" Loki says pulling away from the others and walking to the elevator.

"I will be back later. Do what ever you want. This wouldn't take long. If Cole asks were I am don't tell him" I say smiling as the door closes on my shocked soulmates.

"So how many soulmates do you have miss" Peter says looking up at me.

"Just call me Benny and I have 10. My soul friend Cole is Bruce's soulmate and I took the rest" I say ridding the back of my head.

"Wow it's so nice to meet someone with more than one soulmate. I have 2" Peter says.

"Cool. Right take me to your school I have to deal with a bully" I say with a grin on my face.

3rd person

"What just happened" Thor says in shock.

"Well that was sudden. I never fought our soulmate would run out with a teen boy before" Clint says.

In that moment Cole walk in as if on cue

"We're is Benny she needs to take her meds" Cole says looking worried

"Meds" Steve says worried

"Oh shit I wasn't suppose to say that. Anyways we're is she" Cole says again

"She's out and let's Circle back to the meds thing" Tony says

"No she needs to take these. She always try's to skip them" Cole says worried and pulling out his phone to call her

"Why does she need to take them" Bucky says

"She isn't well" Cole says

"What do you mean Not well" Loki says shocked

"She's Dyeing. She has cancer. She has about 2 years left" Cole says his voice braking

Everyone is just sat there in shock. They finally get there soulmate and she's dyeing.

"Oh God" Wanda says looking down at the floor