SPECIAL CHAPTER PART IV

After a long time, Su Bei, who finally lost her last strength, fell silent.

Feeling his daughter’s body turned listless, Qin Shao turned pale: “Xiaobei, Xiaobei!”

“Sir, she…should be fainted. Let’s take her to the hospital first.” Chen De reminded.

How could Mr. Qin not see such an obvious matter? But his mind now was overwhelmed with panic and distress, and he lost his usual calm judgment.

Seeing Mr. Qin carefully holding up the girl in his arms and walked outside, the people present, including Chen De, was utterly stunned.

Following Mr. Qin for so many years, this was the first time Chen De seeing his boss so nervous. On their way here, Mr. Qin was so anxious that his body was trembling.

And the anger Mr. Qin showed today was also unprecedented.

Of course, this was also the first time Chen De ever saw Mr. Qin treated a person so tenderly and cautiously.

Just now, Mr. Qin claimed to be ‘Dad.’ Could it be that the girl in his arm was his daughter?!

Su Bei was taken to the hospital and was unconscious for nearly a week. During this time, Mr. Qin relegated all his work to his subordinates and stayed in the hospital for almost twenty-four hours a day.

Chen De tried to persuade Mr. Qin to take a rest, but it was useless.

Chen De: “Sir, Song Group’s matter is almost over.”

This one week, Qin Group spared no effort to suppress Song Group. Or, to be more accurate, Qin Shao enacted full revenge towards Song Yancheng.

In this world, the storm brought by the Qin Group was even more violent than in the dream. Song Group’s stock price had plummeted to the bottom and was now fully paralyzed. Its chairman and largest shareholder, Song Yancheng, was also facing multiple charges.

“That Ou Chi has also been sent to D Country.” Being sent to D Country’s prison, Ou Chi’s life would be no different from living hell.

“Watch him well. Don’t let him die.”

“Yes.” After a pause, Chen De asked again: “Regarding Song Yancheng’s charges, should we let the matter run publicly, or…”

“I remember many of his criminal charges are in A Country.”

“I understand.” Chen De replied. Song Yancheng’s ending probably would not be better than Ou Chi’s.

“In addition, find every single person related to this incident.” Qin Shao’s tone was very cold. No one could be let go safely after hurting his daughter.

A nurse suddenly came out of Su Bei’s ward: “Sir, the young lady inside is awake.”

Qin Shao’s expression immediately changed. Before Chen De could react, he already rushed into the ward.

When approaching the bed, Qin Shao subconsciously lightened his footsteps. Looking at the thin and pale girl lying on the hospital bed, he felt even more painful than having his flesh scraped out by a knife. However, in front of Su Bei, Qin Shao put on a gentle smile and said softly: “Xiaobei wakes up? I am your Dad.”