•|48|•

"How do we know who's Blackpink? I'm sure they must've more than 4 girls at YG." The newbie, Sungchan questioned Doyoung.

"Ah right! I forgot to inform everybody about this. Thanks Chan. EVERYONE COME AND SIT BESIDES THE PROJECTOR."

"Okay. So.. first up this is Jisoo Kim. I'm sure the older ones who have encountered YG before must know from before. Just like Hyuck, she's a master hacker. And when I say don't fall in her trap, I mean it. She looks innocent and can befriend very easily but always keep your mission in your mind. Do NOT believe the rivals."

He pointed towards her picture on the projector which was secretly acquired by SM agents who worked specifically for NCT.

"Next up is Park Chaeyoung. She's an ace shooter. Never have I heard that any of her targets got missed or whether he/she survived. She never shoots once. If she finds her rival, she'll shoot multiple times, ensuring that you are dead."

Shotaro smirked, knowing that they've got competition now.

"Phew. This one..Okay. So this is Lalisa. She was brought and introduced in the YG team by Jennie. She's originally from Thailand. Trained in Physical fight. Also a former martial artist. Trust me, she can break your bones easily."

"Last but definitely not the least is...Kim Jennie. She's probably the sneakiest and most smart Blackpink member apart from Jisoo. It isn't like others aren't, but these two are the most alert and deceiving. She's an overall fighter, with skills in shooting and physical fight but her most prized skill is....weapons. Knives, daggers, spears,swords any sort of weapon not necessary sharp, she's a master at handling them."

"A-and..

Doyoung looked at Jeno warily but then adverted his eyes as the others were were looking at him, one eyebrow raised.

"And what.....?" Hendery asked.

"And she had the biggest crush on Jeno."

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

I know I'm late but I had exams :(

I miss him 🥺

This *probably* (Very smol probably) Could be my fav pic of his

This *probably*
(Very smol probably)
Could be my fav pic of his.....
👉🏻👈🏻

I mean come on! He looks husband material 👀