(30) An Unpleasant Return ☆

- Alec Beckett -
Friday

"this one is so pretty"
I looked at him pointing at a yellow flower and smiled.

"so pretty"
I said and he looked at me,

"you aren't looking at the flower"
he said and I grinned pulling him closer to me by his waist.

"I am talking about my baby"
I said and his eyes widened as a dark shade of red crept up his neck.

he smiled shyly playing with my fingers,

"I love you so much you don't understand"
I said quietly holding eye contact with him and his smile widened.

"I love you too"
he said and I chuckled pulling him into me wrapping my arms around him.

I felt at peace with myself when he was smiling in my arms he is my everything and I hope he knows that.

his phone started ringing and I groaned rolling my eyes mentally cursing whoever is calling him right now,

he pulled back and took his phone out of his pocket looking at the id.

"hey dad"
he said picking his phone up.

he frowned pulling his phone away from his ear looking at it and his eyes widened.

"uh yeah dad alec was sick so I took him home to make sure he is okay"
he said.

"Yeah dad he is okay now"
he continued.

"Just give me an hour okay?"
he said and mumbled a quick bye hanging up.

"We have an hour it's 5:30 ale"
he said and I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"could have sworn it was 1 pm 5 minutes ago"
he chuckled shaking his head,

"Close your eyes"
he said and I frowned then he rolled his eyes playfully.

"just do it cmon"
he insisted and I sighed covering my eyes.

"no peaking alec I can see you"
I groaned covering my eyes properly.

he took my hand in his then slid something metal on my finger, "you can open your eyes now"

I opened my eyes and saw a silver ring on my finger that has a M on it and a similar thinner one that had an A on his.

"I got us matching rings"
he said quietly and I smiled widely looking at the ring.

"I love it oh my god"
I said taking his face in my hands and kissing him.

I pulled back and looked at him, "you're amazing you know that right?"

he chuckled, "I try"
I kissed his cheek then he buried his face in my chest trying to hide his red face.

I looked at my watch, "okay time to take you back home"
I said and he pulled back nodding.

"okay up we go"
I said helping him get on the bike and he laughed.

"you're treating me like a child"
he said and I grinned.

"you're as short as one"
I said teasingly and he frowned hitting my shoulder making me laugh.

"hush I'm not even that short"
he said defensively and I smiled kissing his cheek watching him turn into a dark shade of red again, I love making him blush.

"you're too cute for your own good"
I said hopping on the bike turning the engine on as he clung onto me I smiled speeding up driving him home.

15 minutes later I parked in front of his house he hopped off smiling, "I had fun today"

"I did too"
I wanted to lean in and kiss him but it's dangerous Kobe might be watching from a window.

"okay go in and we can call before you fall asleep okay?"
I said and he nodded smiled warmly at me making my heart skip a beat or two.

"bye"
he said waving walking inside I waved back smiling at him and drove off,

it's kind of sad that we have to hide our relationship as if we are doing a crime Kobe wouldn't mind we all know that his mom is the problem she is horrible Jesus christ.

I drove home miles still on my mind life is so unfair why is it such a bitch to someone as innocent and soft as him.

I walked into the house and locked the door behind me, "I'm home"

Tatum came running downstairs happily throwing her arms around me I chuckled hugging her back, "what's the hug for?" I asked pulling away and she shrugged laughing.

"I haven't hugged you in a while so"
she said and I smiled walking past her placing my keys on the table.

"were you out with miles today?"
she asked and I nodded taking an apple from the fruits bowl on the table,

"I showed him the bike"
I said and she raised her eyebrows.

"that's why you skipped school?"
I nodded,

"He and I haven't been getting time for ourselves every time we have a good time something horrible happens and fucks it all up"
I said and she nodded firmly.

"I agree that y'all need a getaway or something"
she said and I shrugged.

"maybe we can do something on Christmas, I have no idea"
I said and she sat on the chair on the other side of the table.

"That sounds like a nice idea actually, I've never seen you this happy since dad passed away"
she said and I sighed smiling a bit.

"he makes me happy without even trying"
I said and she awed making me chuckle,

"I fell in love with him so quickly it seems like a dream that might end any second and I'm trying my best to make it not"
I said and she stared into my soul making me frown.

"you guys are soulmates nothing is ever gonna happen there might be rough times but you'll get through it"
she said and before I could reply the doorbell dinged and I frowned.

"is mom home?"
I asked and Tatum nodded.

"she is upstairs"
she said and I walked to the door unlocking it and opening it to be met with the arrogant cold pair of blue eyes I have been trying to avoid for too long.

"well hello there brother"