Chapter 21

Is it bad I still get butterflies?

Once we strayed driving Wilbur spoke up "how was the flight?" "Hell" I responded "my ass hurts" nick said "what they said" clay responded "yeah I can agree with all of that" techno said we all started laughing.

"So one week until your birthday y/n what's the plan for the big day?" Wilbur asked me "honestly I didn't think we were gonna do anything special just hang out" I responded.

"Of course we're going to do something special that's why we flew you out here to celebrate your birthday right?" Wilbur said

"Yeah I guess but I don't know what there is to do around here" I said "we'll figure something out." Wilbur said.

We all continue talking but we were all super tired so it wasn't anything to crazy. It was currently 9 pm in London.

"The boys are already at the Airbnb George will be there in a couple hours" Wilbur said. "You left Tommy and tubbo alone to break shit i see" I said "basically" Wilbur said

Once we arrived at the Airbnb we got out bags out and heard the front door open. Tommy and tubbo both ran out tubbo ran straight to me and almost tackled me in a hug Tommy followed close behind.

"Wow no hugs for us" nick said clay and techno nodding "nope we only like the woman" Tommy said as he joined in on the hug.

The boys started laughing then soon went to hug everyone else. We made it inside and Wilbur said "there's four rooms Tommy and tubbo are sharing one who is sharing the others?"

"I'll share with Georgie when he gets here" clay said with a smirk. Now I had to chose was I going to sleep in the same bed as techno, nick, or Wilbur. I knew the answer I wanted to sleep with techno but I didn't want to be the one to say it.

After clay said that techno grabbed my arm and said "I'll share with y/n" I laughed and nodded "I guess that means me and you" nick said to Wilbur. Wilbur nodded then we all head up stairs to pick our room.

I quickly ran to the biggest one with an attached bathroom me and techno set out bags down.

I collapsed on the bed with an exaggerated sigh. "Where did all the excitement from earlier go?" Techno questioned "I'm saving it for when George gets here."

As if on cue the door bell rang. I quickly sprung to my feet running down the stairs and opening the door to reveal George. I hugged him super tight. He just laughed and hugged back.

The other boys soon came down stairs to see who was at the door. Techno nick and clay walked over and hugged George as well. I decided to break the news to George.

"Sorry Georgie your sleeping with clay" clay got a huge grin on his face and started making grabby hands "oh god" is all George said before everyone started laughing.

I love this.

"Who wants to watch a movie?" Wilbur suggested we all agreed. Once we all got Situated on the couch and finally pick a movie after what felt like forever we were seated like this

|Me|Techno|Clay|George|

Other couch

|Tommy|Tubbo|Wilbur|

Love seat

|Nick|

^^^

We all watched the movie for like thirty minutes before I stood up and said "anyone want anything from the kitchen?" They all gave me their orders and I walked away.

Wilbur had bought groceries earlier that day.

I was making popcorn as requested when I felt two arms tap around my waist. I didn't have to look back to tell they were technos arms.

"Hey" he said "hey" I responded "you excited to be here?" He asked I turned to be facing him still in his arms and said "Best. Birthday. Present. EVER." He just laughed and continued hugging me.

Next thing I know Tommy walked in and screamed "AHHHH PORN!!!" And ran away me and techno started laughing as everyone on the couches got confused.

I walked back out there and said "calm down Tommy it's called a hug" everyone else started laughing as Tommy was acting traumatized.

They all went back to watching there movie when I went back to techno. I started attending the popcorn and techno said "this has been the best decision of my life." "Whys that?" I asked

"Because I get to see your beautiful smile a lot more that we're around the people you love and we're living together for the next two weeks." He said

That just made my heart melt. "Awww" is all I said going back to hugging him. Once I finished making the snacks me and techno carried them out and sat back down to watch the movie.

I wasn't really paying any attention to the movie, I was just looking at all my friends. It's crazy to think they were just on the screen yesterday now there here. Really here.

Although I told techno not to get me anything too expensive or go all out, I wouldn't trade this for the world.

I'm so happy

870 words