Chapter 28

R Y A N

       I MANAGED TO push my lunch date with Sophie and Matthew to dinner, inviting them round to mine for a takeaway instead of going out. What I planned on discussing with them was not suitable for a restaurant, especially as I had decided on telling Matt about my new "situation" and there was no way he would of been quiet about it in public. Not to mention that I know Matt better than I know myself and he most definitely would want details, if I had the guts to speak of such things with him; only Sophie already told me she wanted details so I was going to have to.
I had spent the day over at the Greyson's, eating left over pizza, watching movies and well... basically ending up in a tangled mess on their sofa. Let's just say they wore me out, passing out again with an afternoon nap. Nico was right, I was going to have to get my stamina up if I was going to be keeping up with both of them after last night and this afternoon.

What have I gotten myself into with these two guys of mine.

Mine?

I know it's only been a day but it sounds a little weird, even for me to say the words mine because that word means something else than it did before. They've always been mine. My boys. Only now I guess they kind of really are. They said the ball was in my court, taking this relationship as slow or as fast as I wanted and from what I got from the Greyson brothers they had wanted this with me for a long time. I'm just not sure how long, but I really want to find out. For now I'm happy to just have what we have and see where this goes. I've never been with a guy, either emotionally or physically and to now be in that situation with not one, but two guys will take some getting use to.

"So... we going to get our tattoo's done tomorrow?" Mathew says with a mouthful of sushi.

"Tomorrow? I haven't even looked at what I want to get yet?!" I whine, panicking inside that I'm not prepared to get stabbed by a thousand needles.

"I told you on Thursday we was going tomorrow, how could you forget?" He giggles.

I mentally face palm myself, remembering the phone call I had with him Thursday night. We had planned on going to the tattoo shop tomorrow to get our tattoo's then having a sleepover at Sophie's, with everything that happened over the last week and well last night, I had completely forgot about our Sunday plans. "Shit, I'm sorry. It must of slipped my mind," I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Did you even ask Nicholas about a good tattoo shop to go to?"

"Sorry Matty, I've just had a lot on my plate this week. A lot has happened and my heads been all over the place," I say picking up my phone. I hear Sophie chuckling next to me, covering her smile with her hand. Without even looking up at her I elbow her in her side to hush her up. I don't want Matthew to know just yet, I need to build up the courage to tell him.

Me:
Hey....
I need to ask you a favour...

"I thought you was gonna ask him yesterday when you went to hang out with the sex gods?"

"Tattoo shop was the last thing on her mind," I hear Sophie scoff.

"What was that?" Matt perks up and I give Sophie a death glare.

"Nothing... nothing, I just forgot okay. I'm texting him now anyway."

Nico❤️:
Anything for you princess x