{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 29❜:❀}

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

Taehyung pov

Y/n - O-hhk..?

She said hesitantly, well even I don't know why I said that I'll drop her. I got up from the bed after shutting down my laptop.
I then, made my way downstairs to take the keys with her following me from behind.

We both went outside towards my car. I opened it and sat on the driver seat.
I saw Y/n was standing near the backseat door and was about to open it.
AGAIN. I don't know what got into me that I said without thinking twice

Taehyung - Wai- why are you sitting there? Sit on the front seat.

She looked at me and blinked, ah she's cu- ok stop
She nodded slowly and opened the door of the passenger seat and sat down.
I started the engine and drove off.

-

I already know Jimin's house as I've visited their once.
The whole car was totally silent. Well it must've not be if I didn't shouted at her that day. Stupid Taehyung! Yeah, she isn't stupid you are!

I glanced at her and she was looking outside the window.
This is the second time we both are sitting in a car together. The last time was our wedding-
Even on that day I scolded her *sigh* I remember she was talking to me, she was telling me about somethings which I didn't actually payed attention to. And now I want her to talk..like she did that day. And this time I want to hear whatever she says. I really want to.

I glanced at her and unknowingly a slight smile appeared on my face, did I ever noticed how beautiful she looks?
She's cute no doubt, but she's indeed beautiful.

Omg- Taehyung stop

I shook my head and turned my eyes to the road again and focused on driving.

-

Just after a few minutes we were standing infront of Jimin's house.
I stopped the car at the gate. I noticed she was looking like she wants to say something but wasn't able to. But a few seconds later she turned towards me, smiling a little and said

Y/n - Thank you Tae

My heart skipped a beat. Don't know why..maybe because of her voice and smile which NOW I'm finding beautiful or the old nickname "Tae". I was staring at her but I noticed as soon as she completed her words her smile faded, eyes widened and she looked at her front again. She cleared her throat before saying

Y/n - ..H-hyung, Tae-hyung. Thanks

She apologatically smiled towards me and opened the door.

Taehyung - Wait!

She turned around and looked at me confused.

Taehyung - I'll come to pick you up at 6.

Y/n - Ohk.

She nodded while saying that and turned around after closing the door.

I sighed and leaned back on the car seat while watching her.
I sat up straight after a few seconds and started the car.

-

My eyes were fixed on the road infront of me but my mind was still fixed on her while I was smiling like an Idiot.

She's different. Why didn't noticed it before. There's some kind of excitement in me when she's around. I've never felt like this before, with any girl.
Not even with Hyuna.
Just by thinking about Hyuna's name my smile dropped and my jaw clenched automatically.

Y/n pov

Ohhh myyy godd!!! I'm so happyyyy...My husband!! Taehyung is talking to me?? Omg yasss he is!!! *Giggle*

I was standing infront of the front door of Jimin's house while thinking about Taehyung.
I rang the bell and after a few seconds the door opened and I was wrapped into a tight hug.

Jimin - Ahh!! You came!!!

Y/n - *Giggle* Yes!

Jimin - Come, we've a lot to talk about. You have to help me Y/n. Oh and we've to do the plannings too. I'm so nervous yet excitet!!

He spoke while dragging me towards the living room and made me sit on the couch.

Y/n - Hmmm so what's your plan??

Jimin - I was thinking...umm...how about a simple but beautiful candle light dinner? And then I'll propose her afterwards. I've brought a ring too!!

My eyes widened at his romantic idea.

Y/n - Oooh~ Awesome!! She'll love it.
I've never saw you this romantic before huh.

I playfully hit his arm while he just blushed and giggled.

Y/n - Ohk! So let's start we don't have much time. Taehyung will come to pick me up at 6!

He nodded while listening to me

Y/n - Hmm so first let's find something for you to wear!

Jimin - Yesss! Let's go

...

Evening
Taehyung pov

I was doing some office work on my laptop while sitting in the study room.
*Sigh* I've never felt this bored before. I'm missing her.
I blinked my eyes a few times and gulped.
Taehyung? You just dropped her a few hours ago!!

Hmmm it's almost 6. I should go and get ready to pick her up.
I turned off my laptop and closed the files which were scattered around the table and excitedly made my way towards the bedroom.

───⇌• :🌷: •⇋───

Bruh I wrote a whole chapter about their car-ride only? 🤦🏻‍♀️
I really don't know how to write- I mean look.. whatever I've written makes no sense🥲
I'm genuinely sorry *bows*
I'll try Better in next Chapter!!!

-
-

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Oh and Today's author @mintcake39's birthday 🎉🥰
Mintcake39

Keep entertaining us with your wonderful stories 💗🦋Ily 🤗

Ily 🤗

-
-

Can I get 19 votes again?🥺
I'll post one more chapter today if I got🤭

Thank you so much for reading
Don't forget to leave a vote ❤️