Chapter 52

Bianca's POV

The full group turned a bit silent. Our focus was still on each other, but with the coming silence from the fading out laughter we became aware of everything else and shyly turned to look away. When my eyes turned back to the rest of the group hastily, I caught a glimpse of Sarah to my right on my way to them. An amused smirk was written on her lips,  but she desperately tried to cover it up by pinching her lips together. To everyone else except me, Harry and Mitch- she was discreet. But to us, she was so obvious. However, I didn't know if Harry actually saw since he was practically standing behind her, and I also didn't know exactly where his eyes had travelled when we pulled our gaze from each other.

My eyes on the other hand had fallen on Grimmy, whose focus was flickering between me and Harry, waiting a little confused. With him hating the waiting silence, he didn't let it last long enough for everyone else to feel the awkward tension.

"Sugar!?" He playfully scolded me, stepping away from his spot, "If you're not going to hug him, then I will." He shared a toothy smile in my direction before stealing a big hug from Harry. Adam and Clare laughed at Grimmy's sass and I rolled my eyes at him to play along with it.

Despite me playing along, Mitch's little scoff didn't pass me.

"Sugar." I heard Mitch state out loud to himself under his breath from the other side. I looked back at him confused but still with an amused smile on my face at him clearly entertaining himself with my nickname.

His eyes met mine, and as usual you couldn't read anything from his face, but he cleared his voice, "just haven't heard it in forever. Made me forget." He shrugged, going back to his normal state.

"Hm." I hummed back, trying not to laugh at his usual uncanny and vague behaviour.

"Beer?" He asked, diverting the conversation but still keeping it between us when we could've easily turned to talk to the whole group instead who was engaged in Grimmy's and Harry's reunion. I was glad that when he now had me in a one-on-one conversation, he tried to keep me focused on it. It kept me distracted when the eyes that I felt burning slightly next to me could've easily made me get stuck in my own head.

"Yes please." I almost begged in a whine.

"Did I hear beer?" Grimmy asked from behind when I just began to walk up next to Mitch. I looked back to see him and Harry with arms around each other's backs and Sarah standing in front of them.

With my turning, Harry's eyes also searched their ways to mine. Spending so much time away from them, I had almost forgot how piercing they were in their simplest eye contact. It left me breathless, but with his eyes locked in mine- my body seemed to not care about the most fundamental function to keep me alive that was breathing, this seemed to be all that it needed for that and refused to look away.

"Let's go get our guests tipsy so they can bear listening to us." Sarah grabbed Grimmy's shoulder and pushed both him and Harry back in the direction of their dressing room. With her push, our short focus on each other in the mix of everything was broken. Adam and Clare broke into a fit of laughter at Sarah playfully and cooly bashing their music. 

"Heyyy." Harry opposed and defended it while taking the lead together with Grimmy by Sarah's command.

Clare had taken a hold of my arm while the four of us followed Sarah, Harry and Grimmy. When we stepped into the dressing room she immediately called dibs on catching up with me and sat us down on the sofa after asking Mitch to return with a beer for me and a sparkling water for her.

From the sofa we saw all five of them hovering around the snacks and drinks table, chatting and laughing- just overall being euphoric that the group, the whole group was reunited for the first time since the middle of September.