78

Lilia's POV
12th September, 2023

"Flight 2478 to Melbourne, flight 2478 to Melbourne. Please get ready to board the plane."

I turn back to my manager with a smile.

(Imagine there are nonstop direct flights from Seoul to Melbourne even if that isn't true irl)

"Good luck. Stay safe. A hired security team will be with your friend at the airport when you arrive. After getting to your home just contact the number they give you if you need them, otherwise you won't see them till they drop you off at the airport when you return."

I nod, trying to remember what he said before nodding again.

I smile up at him and he sighs, putting his arms out. I grin, taking a step forward to give him a bearhug. "Again, be safe okay? Call me if anything happens."

I let go, jokingly bowing and saluting. "Yes sir." I say in a deep voice and he chuckles. He ruffles my hair before taking my small carry on bag and holding it.

We walk together in the line and wait till I'm a couple spaces behind the front of the line to board. "Here." He passes me my bag and I take it. "Remember you have a private seat alone, if there is anyone making you uncomfortable, ask the crew for a guy named Wyatt. He's a friend of mine and he know's your boarding the plane, he'll help you out. Just.. be careful he's got quiet a weird way of.. speaking?"

I nod, fixing the bag straps and smiling. I side hug him this time, feeling him give me a brotherly type hug before letting go.

"Good luck. Make sure you're healthy and well for the show when you come back." He smiles and I nod. "Bye!" I wave once more before giving the staff my passport and ticket.

After they approve it, I walk a bit forward before looking back, waving one more time before turning around again and walking through the tunnel.

I get to the plane doors and step in, I give the ticket to the flight attendant and they smile.

"First Class, over this way on the left."

I nod, bowing slightly with a smile and walking to where she directed me.

I walk into this small swerve type of seating, it gave me privacy and was pretty spacious. There was a tv, pillow and a tray table that was into the side of a wall thingy.

"Oh my.." I mumble.

I've never been in first class before, it's weird.

I put my bag in a little compartment thingy that was under a large armrest, and take my charger out. I connect it to the side of the armrest and plug my phone in. I get comfortable, fixing the bottom of my grey sweatpants that slid up a bit and pulling back down.

I also pull down my white shirt, taking my jumper off as I felt like it would get warm later. It was Spring Time in Australia, and I checked the weather and it was going to be around 22 degrees celsius.

But this is Melbourne.

And spring.

By the time I get there it would probably be a blazing 32 degrees and an hour later when I leave the airport it would be 11 degrees.

It's Bipolar.

At least it wasn't winter where it would be 19degrees then change to 2 degrees then back to 21 an hour later then back to 4 degrees.

I hate the cold.

And the heat.

Rather cold though.

I wait as I can hear passengers fill up the plane. I look around on the TV in front of me and search for some movies to watch.

"Lilia Kim?"

I look up, meeting eyes with a Male Flight attendant with a toothy smile.

"Lucky I'm looking after first class ey?" He smiles and I smile awkwardly, hearing the aussie accent. "Shitzoos forgot to introduce myself. I'm Wyatt, has Minhyuck mentioned me? If that idiot didn't It'll really be embarrassing and I'll probably yank his ass off."

I burst into laughter, leaning back on my chair as I throw my head back, letting out a louder laugh. I see his confused face and I cover my mouth, holding back my laugh.

"I'm sorry. I just haven't really heard that strong of an accent with those swears in years. And yes Minhyuck did mention you."

He laughs along with me, apologising for his language.

"Minhyuck said you speak weird, maybe he just isn't used to the swearing and accent amiright?" I ask him and he scoffs.

"He'll get an earful when I speak to him." He sighs and I giggle. "I swear if we both speak to him with these slangs, I reckon we'll blast his ears off." I chuckle and he nods, agreeing with me.

"He'll probably block me."

"Don't worry, he can't block me since he's my manager, I'll do your job for you if he does."

After exchanging a couple more words, he leaves to do his work and I go back to choosing a movie.

____________________________

"One, two, three and four and five, six and seven, eight, and roll two, three, four and boom and step and click click ba."

(Pls if you've ever seen a choreographer not say stuff like "boom ka ka boom sha click baa" then they're not a real choreographer)

I do the hand gestures while counting, looking at the recording of myself.

I come back a week before the mini concert I have in Seoul on the 26th, and I'm currently just going over some of the choreography for my album tracks.

Since I have around 6 songs including the intro and outro, I really only have 4 songs I can sing or dance to, with some short dance breaks on the intro.

All in the end though I get to do 4-5 covers,  one which was Like To Be You by Shawn Mendes and Julia Michaels, From Home by NCT U. I'll do a dance cover to Dream of You by Chung Ha. I also got to make a playlist where it only plays around half of the song while I say goodbye and in the playlist there is My First and Last by NCT DREAM, Domino by WayV, Spring Day and Butterfly by BTS.

"Everyone please put away large devices and clear up your space as we get ready for Landing."

Boring, short, ik.

So here I'll upload the next chapter, this is another double update because they both filler type chapters :)