cypher's condo I

Oikawa pulled up in the corner of the garage, several floors down from the main road above. It was almost 2 AM when you both arrived at his condominium complex, the building standing around fifty stories high. The Aoba Johsai Tower was one of the most expensive residence establishments in all of Tokyo, wondering to yourself how he was able to afford such a luxury in the middle of Shibuya.

Once he parked his car into a designated spot, he turned off the engine and leaped out of the car, walking over to your side in order to open the door for you. While unbuckling your seatbelt, he offered you a hand, helping you up from your seat. He placed his arm delicately behind your waist, supporting your body so you wouldn't fall back.

He never failed to impress you with his chivalry, regardless of the situation. Despite his notorious "bad boy" façade, you couldn't help but think quite the opposite—he was everything you didn't expect of him. Although he did fulfill the mysterious aspect of his personality, Oikawa was very blunt and to the point yet still aware of keeping his manners. In a sense, you could tell he was leaving enough bits of himself out for you to become interested—yet not enough for you to know who he really was.

The elevator ride up to his condo was long, the numbers going higher and higher as it ascended, constantly opening up for hundreds of residents going in and out. The glass windows spanned all sides, taking in the beautiful view of Tokyo—the same purple, blue and red lights flashing throughout the city. The sky became cloudy, small droplets of rain now forming to stick outside the elevator walls.

"You live in a really nice place." You stepped up close to the window, watching the elevator rise up from beneath your feet.

"Yeah, I picked it for the view, I think it's the best in all of Tokyo. It has the city here," Oikawa placed his left hand on your shoulder, pressing your back up against his chest while pointing to the skyline with his right. He turned you along towards the other side, aiming at the direction to the large body of water in the distance. "...and the view of the bay over here. It's absolutely breathtaking."

He kept his hand on your shoulder, the tip of his pointer finger touching the warm skin on your neck. The feeling made you shiver, blood rushing throughout your body as your heart began to feel like it pumped out of your chest. Being around him made you nervous, despite telling him otherwise earlier on.

Once the elevator door opened to the forty-fifth floor, Oikawa stepped out first and grabbed your hand, leading you down the hallway to his place. It was situated at the end of the narrow corridor, passing by multiple units before stopping in front of a door labeled "45-17". As he took out an RFID card from his wallet and unlocked the front door, the warm smell of cedarwood and bergamot clouded your nose.

The air inside his condo felt warm and inviting, almost like a fireplace had just been turned on. From the front door, one wall across the room was virtually a large window situated from the ceiling to the floor, all in direct sight of the Tokyo city nightscape. To your left was an open kitchen with dark oak cabinets, a modern look taking inspiration from western architecture.

It was spacious with his bedroom door just a few feet away from his kitchen, the door peeking open by a slit as you saw the same glass window spanning from ceiling to floor. A white leather couch was situated directly in the middle of his living room, a flatscreen TV just across from it with a vinyl record player sitting on the stand underneath.

He kept his condo space minimal, barely any art or decorations displayed throughout. The floor beneath your feet felt cold, the heat disappearing from the surface of your skin as your body began to shiver despite the warmth surrounding the air. You heard Oikawa close the door behind you, locking it in place.