epilogue

A Little Ways Down The Road

"Give it up for the Bride and the Groom!"

Everyone cheers and howls in excitement. It's a small event. They somehow set up the whole wedding in a secluded forest garden. The place is beautifully decorated, everyone has to admit that they did a pretty fantastic job for being so chaotic.

"And now Michael and Lily will have their first dance." Scarra announces on the mic and the harsh lights on the makeshift dance floor dim.

The tables are all laid around the dance floor in such a way and everybody gets a peek at their dance. The sun is almost setting, casting an even softer glow on the whole setting. The fairy lights around the whole venue look even more beautiful as the darkness starts setting in.

Something out of the 50s starts playing and Michael and Lily start dancing while everyone else coos.

Sykkuno and Corpse are sitting on one of the very front table. Along with them are Rae and Toast. The event was a small and personalised one, so the only people present are close friends and family. The wedding planning hadn't been the easiest for the both of them. Which is why Scarra had ended up as the officiant, getting ordained online was much easier than anyone had thought and it worked out.

"This is so cute, I cannot deal." Rae pouts. She looks gorgeous in her baby blue bridesmaid dress, so does Aria, as well as Poki, who's chatting her heart out with Brodin, Scarra and other, having not seen them in a long while after she moved to France for a couple years.

"It really is." Corpse nods.

"I cannot believe Lily pulled this off." Toast says, astonishment written all over his face.

"Toast!" Sykkuno laughs. "Come on, I'm not surprised she did."

Lily and Michael share a kiss on the stage and everybody awws, while the bunch on the left side most of which include Peter, 5up, Fundy and a lot of Michael's friends, wolf whistle and clap.

"We can go dance now!" Rae squeals, leaving already. "I'll grab Poki!"

"I'll just sit here like an old grandpa till someone asks me for a dance." Toast announces, taking off his blazer, finally, after having complained the whole time about how uncomfortable it was.

"We don't have to announce what we will be up to." Corpse speaks for Sykkuno and him.

"Having sex behind the tree?" Toast questions, and then laughs when Sykkuno swats at him, turning beet red.

"In my defense, you weren't supposed to know that." Sykkuno says cockily and stands up, leaving Toast coughing in disbelief.

Corpse gives a hearty chuckle and then leads Sykkuno to the dance floor where numerous pairs are dancing away to the now upbeat song.

"You look really handsome in your suit, have I told you that?" Corpse says with a smile, scanning Sykkuno up and down.

"Only like a million times." Sykkuno rolls his eyes. He has grown quite the attitude over the years.

"Well, that's cause you really, really do."

"You don't look too bad yourself." Sykkuno shrugs.