Rules

Anais Isla.

I looked at the statue I'm facing.

Mother.. Empress Amelia Isla Eclette vain Harrington. Yes, I've got her second name as her beloved daughter.

As I can remember, she was such a loving mother to me and Austine. She died when I was 4 years old.

What I freaking hate is when my kind hearted father (ew), offered to the brat to take the name Amelia as her second name. Austine was about to agree but I did not.

Why should they give the name of the esteemed Empress to some girl who doesn't even her child?

The Eclette Household heard about this and strongly opposed the idea of it. And the really good hearted Emperor as the father to his long lost daughter claimed that if his 'wife' was alive she will love her and treated her as her own child.

How pathetic.

I know my mother has a kind hearted nature but to bear to see the fruit of his unfaithfulness to her and carry her name? What a laughable regards.

The Eclette Household, one of the 3 big Dukedom where my mother came from. My Grandfather, Uncle and cousin also tried to stopped the trial but they failed, they're not present at my execution because they cannot bear to see one of their blood life was taken. I can remember how lovable that Household is.

I looked at the paper I am writing infront if my mother. Mom, you were the only witness of this.

"Rule number 1: Change for the better." I narrowed my eyes. Let me think about this, should I act as the real villainess? Oh, maybe just become a neutral, eh?

I nodded as I write it down.

The change means to change how am I as the past pathetic self.

I was still not sure what to do with the other rule but it will come up to me.

"Why are you here?" I looked up the person who asked me. Great, just a few days and I'm able to see this face.

I was staring at him blankly. "Anais?" I blinked.

"Just taking a walk and visiting my mother." I said then look at my mother.

"You're visiting Amelia?" I just said it awhile ago, right? Deaf? Of just a plain person?

"U-huh." I answered casually.

Isla.. calm yourself. Don't burst out even if you're facing one of the ordeals in your life. Okay? Okay.

"Did you know she always take a walk here when you are still in her belly?" He said smiling. Freak, smiling like a innocent person. You're my father but, should I treat you as one?

Yeah, he's the Emperor. Emperor Dustin Thelonious vain Harrington.

"I know it already, Ellisa told me how she love me dearly as her child and her one and only daughter." I said smiling happily. Hinting everything as a double meaning.

He looked at me in surprise. "Oh, your Nanny, Ellisa and Amelia are really a great friend." He's still smiling.

Well, I was still confuse. How would he get there when he's hard to see everytime I search for him in the past now he's appearing out of nowhere?

"Emperor." I called him. He must be surprised when his affectionate daughter just called him in honorifics.

"I wanted to go to my Mother's Estate." I said.

"I'm sorry, My Child. But we can't, I was busy and your brother is.." he stopped when he looked at me.

Hold on? I said I wanted to go but not with him nor Austine?

"Ahh then, It's okay." He smiled at my answer. "You didn't have to go with me nor brother also." Why would I wanted that?

His smiled completely disappeared then cough. "O-Oh, okay. You can go, won't you take Austine there too? He might be missing them."

"Then he should go to them on his own if that's the case , I don't need to be accompanied by him. I only need Ellisa to come with me." I said preventing myself not to become sound so bitter and not polite at him when I'm even cursing him on my mind.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I was sitting in my room as waiting for Ellisa. I sneaked out but she never get angry as long as I get back and safe and sound.

"Ellisa, can I prepare my baggage?"

"Why? Where are you going, Princess?" She asked. I smiled widely at her. "To Eclette Dukedom. I've already said it to the Em- Father." I said smiling. She also smiled widely.

She also told me that she was originally the head maid and attendant of my Mother. She treated my mother as her own little sister, mother also asked her to take care of me.

"That would be nice, will you go with Prince Austine?" I shake my head.

"Can we go now?" I suddenly asked when she was finished prepapring packing everything. "Are you excited that much, My Princess?" She said caressing my face. I nodded. She quickly go out bringing the two suitcase with me following her from behind.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I wanna stay out without them bidding a goodbye than facing them again.

Mother's Household become aloof with my brother and the Emperor seeing how am I being pushed aside and loving an illegitimate child. I really resembles my mother looks, having a golden hair and aquamarine blue eyes like her that's why they all love me.

I was resting my chin at my hand supporting it as I watch us heading to the familiar road to the Estate.

"Princess, careful.." alalay sa akin ni Ellisa bago lumabas sa Carriage. The Butler was already out there.

"P-Princess, what a surprise, come in. The Lord's and Young Master would be glad having you here." Nakangiting bati ng Butler bago binuksan ang pinto.

I feel the nostalgia here, I looked around and saw the family potrait of the families of my Uncle's and Mom's are, and above it was the Mom's Family potrait with them.

I can also see the Portrait of my Mother.

"Wow.." I murmured.

"My darling, Isla."I heard a very husky voice as I look at it and it was Grandpapa!

"Grandpapa!" I hurriedly run and throw myself at him as he quickly embrace me and carried me.

"What brought our little princess here?" Saif by my Uncle Dad Ackley, Mother's Older Brother said as he gently pinch my cheek.

I smiled. "I wanted to be here, Grandpapa, Uncle Dad." I cutely said. My Grandpapa looked at my Uncle and he smiled as he hugged me again.

"Of course, let's do what our princess want." Uncle said as he get me from Grandpapa.

It's the real home.