BlackRoom origin

Professor Ayanokouji started the White room with the beginning of the first generation. One years before the white room was set up÷

"You cannot be serious! This a is inhuman! Having children take part in your experiments! And for what? To create one genius!" A woman shouted at the man.

"Dear. Not just one,but many geniuses! With this we can make the perfect Japan! Don't you see?" The man, Professor Ayanokouji spoke.

"See what? You torturing children?!" The woman, Ayanokouji Kiyone spoke again.

"Sometimes a little torture is all that's needed to set someone on the right path. It's the perfect way to educate".

"You are insane!"

"If u don't like my ideals then you can leave!"

"Fine by me!"

With this the couple broke up. Three year later,Kiyone married another man and changed her name to Manato Kiyone.

But after 3 years,the man died. He was an extremely rich bussiness man,so he left Kiyone with a lot of money to support herself .On top of that Kiyone herself was a wealthy and smart business woman. She was well known in bussiness and by the government. She took over her husband's business and managed it along with her own. But she grieved over her husband's death every day.During this time she was pregnant with her second son, While her first son was one year old.Then she heard that her former husband remarried.

Although she left him, but there was always a part of her that still loved him deeply. She started to go insane from all the stress.

She then did the one thing that she had fought against. She invested most of her money in a facility, she called the BlackRoom.

Its walls,floors,doors and ceilings were all black.There were other colors there too like Red,white and green. But most of it was black.

Just like the WhiteRoom in which there was a new generation every year, The BlackRoom had a new generation every year.But the quantity of children per year were less almost half of that of the WhiteRoom.This was to make sure that the teachers could give their students more focus as there were only a few.

The standards and challenges of the BlackRoom were more higher and tougher than the WhiteRoom. The training was more tough and the punishment were equally cruel.

The instructor were called from all over the world. They were hired to be extremely cruel and educate the students in the best way possible. They all excelled atleast in a certain field like martial arts,sports,
Mathematics,Science,etc.

As a result,an average BlackRoom student was better than an average WhiteRoom student.

The BlackRoom had higher quality students,while the WhiteRoom had lower quality,but higher quantity.
So no one was sure who would win if both clashed head on.

The first and second generation were an experiment to see if the students could survive such a harsh environment. There were at least 85 students per generation.If a person made it past the age of 8 then that meant that they would have a higher chance of surviving in the BlackRoom.In the first generation, more than half of them died due to the cruelty of the BlackRoom, while at least half of the surviving students were too mentally broken to function and thus were tossed aside. The remaining students were excellent. Though there were only 12 survivors. The data collected from the 1st generation every year was used to train the 2nd generation. Due to this they second generation had more successful results.

Two years after the start of the 1st generation, The 3rd generation was admitted to the BlackRoom.They were trained using the data collected from the other two generations.