Part 23: Thorn Apart

-Y/n pov-

I tsked and went to the kitchen.
I started preparing the food. My brother came to me. Y/n: "did you guys enjoy the movie?"
Yoongi: "yeah" that's it?
Y/n: "must have been fun without me." yoongi: "Y/n are you okay? What is up with you? You are speaking nonsense"
I ignored him and continued preparing food. Yoongi: "So you would act like this if you came?"
I looked at him with a confused expression.
Yoongi: "glad that you didn't come." Y/n: "wow, so now you will also leave me huh?"
Yoongi: "what the hell are you saying Y/n?!"
Y/n: "I AM SAYING THAT IT HURTS ME!!! FIRST JISOO NOW YOU?! I NEVER FELT THIS WORTHLESS!!!"
Yoongi: "Calm down first Y/n."
Y/n: "HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO Calm DOWN?! I AM TEARING APART I FRONT OF YOU AND ALL YOU WANT IS ME TO BE GONE!!! RIGHT?!"
Yoongi: "YOU ARE GOING TOO FAR!!!" I laughed. Y/n: "one day I won't even be here, then maybe you will be happy. You all will be happy. without me." Taehyung ran to the kitchen. "What the hell is going on here?! Hyung?"

Yoongi: "Y/n is just overreacting"
Y/n: "What do you want me to do? Die? Trust me, it'll happen one day." my eyes were filled with tears. I started walking to my room. My heart was hurting. I put my hand on my chest and stayed still. Taehyung: "babe?!" I went to my room. My hands were shaking. I sat down on my bed and started crying. The more I cried, the worse my heart hurt. Taehyung brought me water and some medicines. Taehyung: "babe take this!!!" I did what he said. Taehyung: "now hold my hand and think about something good" I was trying to think of something else when I suddenly started getting flashbacks.

-Flashbacks-

Y/n: "please stop saying bad words to me I didn't take your pencils!" Wendy and her friends kicked Y/n. She was crying.
Wendy: "Go die you brat!!!"

~"is that the new girl?""Yeah, she is so ugly""I know right! I thought I wasn't pretty!"

~
"is that the new girl?"
"Yeah, she is so ugly"
"I know right! I thought I wasn't pretty!"

-Flashback end-

I cried harder. Taehyung: "shh baby calm down I am here. It'll be okay"

-Taehyung pov-

She was calm now. She fell asleep in my arms. I played her down on the bed and took my phone. I layed down beside her.

 I layed down beside her