Chapter-15

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

"Why the hell are you late?" Minho asked glaring at Taehyung.

"It wasn't my fault! You should ask that midget!" Taehyung said referring to Jimin.

Minho shake his head and said "You have to make up to me!"

Taehyung mentally groaned and nodded. "What do I have to do?"

"You have to sing the song you wrote!" Minho said grinning.

"Are you talking about 'Sweet Night' hyung?" Taehyung asked and Minho nodded. Taehyung was a bit nervous because Jungkook is also here but he agreed nonetheless. Minho smiled and grabbed the mic to get everyone's attention.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Can I get your attention please?" Minho said and soon each person's attention was on him.

"So, my best friend Taehyung here is going to sing a song he wrote himself! So please give a round of applause!" Minho announced and everyone hooted and clapped. Taehyung got on the stage and Minho handed him the mic. He looked around and saw everyone looking at him. He caught a pair of very familiar chocolate brown eyes. Staring into those eyes melted him and Jungkook smiled at him and give him a thumbs up. He sighed and started.

On my pillow
Can't get me tired
Sharing my fragile truth
That I still hope the door is open
'Cause the window
Opened one time with you and me
Now my forever's falling down
Wondering if you'd want me now

Jungkook closed his eyes feeling his soothing voice as Taehyung only kept staring at him.

How could I know
One day, I'd wake up feeling more
But I had already reached the shore
Guess we were ships in the night, night, night
Ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
Ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
We were ships in the night, night, night

He was only looking at Jungkook while singing every single word. Thank god that everyone has closed their eyes feeling the song.

I'm wondering, are you my best friend?
Feels like a river's rushing through my mind
I wanna ask you if this is all just in my head
My heart is pounding tonight, I wonder
If you are too good to be true
And would it be alright if I
Pulled you closer

He wrote this song for Jungkook when he was in University. But Jungkook never heard it. And today Taehyung's wish came true. He wanted to sing this song in front of Jungkook. Even if he doesn't know that it's for him.

How could I know
One day, I'd wake up feeling more
But I had already reached the shore
Guess we were ships in the night, night, night
Ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
Ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
We were ships in the night, night, night

Sounds of hooting and clapping broke Taehyung out of his trance and he quickly averted his gaze from Jungkook.

Lisa hugged him and said "I am proud of you!"

Taehyung hugged her back and mumbled a 'Thank you'. Jungkook on the other hand was not happy to see this. He wanted to hug him instead of her. But what can he do?

Minho also hugged him and said "You were great, Tae!". He thanked him excused himself to go to restroom.
-----------------------

Taehyung leaned on the sink as he took deep breathes and washed his face with cold water.

He heard sound of footsteps but he paid no attention to it. He was wiping his face with the towel as a voice suddenly spoke from his side alerting him.

"Your singing is the best I have ever heard Taehyung" It was Jungkook.

Taehyung turned his head to look at him. He was leaning on the wall as his arms were crossed over his chest and he was smiling warmly. Taehyung also smiled at him and thanked him. Inside he was freaking out because his long time crush-no Love just complimented him. He has always worked his ass off in University to impress him.

Jungkook moved forward and held his left hand. He slowly bring it up to lips and kissed his knuckles ever so softly. It took him his whole courage to do it. He was clearly losing his shit inside but he is Mafia Boss for fuck sake!

Meanwhile Taehyung was frozen on his place. He was sure that he is going to faint but all of this happened too fast. He was in a trance when thankfully his phone started ringing which brought him out of it. He awkwardly coughed and took out his phone. It was Hoseok calling. He frowned as he know that his hyung is currently with Namjoon in London for something. Why is he calling him? He quickly picked the call when Hoseok's worried voice came.

"Hyung, are you alright?" He asked alarmed.

"Tae, I need you in London soon! Please come as fast as you can!" Hoseok said.

"What's wrong, hyung? Where is Namjoon hyung?" He asked.

"It was night time and I was sleeping in my room while Namjoon was in his. But there was a sudden attack at Namjoon when he was sleeping. The bullet shot him in his right leg and left shoulder. He is treated and better now but he should rest so you have to come here to handle everything because I am going to investigate about this attack!" Hoseok said and Taehyung sighed.

"Don't worry, hyung. I will be there by tomorrow!" Taehyung said and ended the call. He turned to Jungkook who was still standing there patiently.

"Jungkook, can you please tell Lisa, Jiminie and Minho that I am leaving for something important? If they ask where than just tell them that I have to urgently go to London as emergency!" Jungkook nodded and the older thanked him.

Jungkook wanted to know what happened but he knows that it isn't his place to ask something. He would investigate on his own. Taehyung called Yeonjun as Jungkook kept staring at him.

"Yeonjun prepare the team! We are flying to London after 1 hour! Meet me at the Airport!" He said and quickly hanged up after hearing Yeonjun's 'Okay hyung'.

He quickly gave Jungkook a last glance as he walked away. Jungkook walked back to the hall to find Jimin. He isn't going to talk to Lisa. He spotted him with Yoongi as he walked to them.

"Jimin." He said as Jimin gave him a look that says 'Do I know you?'

"I don't have time for bullshit so listen, Tae said that he is going to London right now because of some emergency." He said as Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why so suddenly?" Jimin asked as Jungkook answered, "He got a call and left."

"From who?" Jimin asked .

"Someone called Hoseok." Jungkook answered as Jimin furrowed his eyebrows more. He knows that something is wrong so he quickly texted everything to Lisa.

"I am sorry Yoongi but I have to leave" He said and pecked Yoongi before getting to Lisa and walking outside.

"What happened to them suddenly?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook shrugged. Suddenly Yugyeom came running to them.

"Guys the leader of Bangtan has been attacked!" Yugyeom said and Yoongi became worried because Namjoon is his close friend.

"Maybe that's why they left." Yoongi said and Jungkook nodded.

-------------------------