~THIRTY THREE~

The time indications are the countdown for the said 12 hour duration given by Lucifer.

The given headline time indicates the amount of time left before the said 12 hour is over.

~~**~~

"Risetti e lucentezza, senza spinasia."(Rise and shine,spineless) I spoke out in as much merriment as my pissed mood can manage after dumping a bottle of cold water over the wrecked face.

There's lot of inner fury,rage and unmentionable negative emotions roaring inside me.

And no one to look up for calming me down from these haunting feelings.

So,it's better if I channel out these unwanted emotions.And what's more better way than channeling out everything over the perfect bait.The bait who manage to induce those negative emotions.I thought with satisfaction as I watched the bruised face spluttering out the cold water I had just thrown over his face.

I'm quite aware of the stinging he's surely feeling as the after effect of my work.Which doesn't bother me but greatly soothes my mood.

I watched the battered figure struggling to rise up as from his lay down position while being bind with the wooden chair.Deciding to assist him,I generously pulled him up grabbing his hair which caused him to whimper out in pain.

Unfazed,I straightened him in a seated position as I finally notice the bruised nose over his face.

I guess my rage increased my strength.

Pulling out a chair from the desk at the corner, I slowly seated myself infront of the rotten figure as he watched over my movement with a panicked expression.

Better for him if he abide over in panic.

"I'll ask you some questions,which needs precise response without any distortion." I thinly informed watching his panic expression morphing into a cocky one.

Oh, he wants it in the hard way then.

"And why I'll answer anything at all? I'll die either way." He rasped out with a crooked grin showing his bloody teeth.

I'll need to break those teeth in my next punch.

Maintaining my chill expression, I cocked my head aside with a simple grin causing his one to slowly disappear into apprehension."You'll die either way by slowly,lengthily bleeding out to death." I soothingly muttered out causing his face to pale slightly at my response."Or I can force out the needed answers from your conscious." I softly added with an evil tone now leveling my face near his opened mouth.

"If you're still confident of being uncooperative, I'll do the said things and leave you completely insane to the brink of you killing yourself." I whispered out with my glowing honey orbs which penetrates his half opened silver orbs.

He continued staring at me wordlessly as I briefly glanced behind connecting my eyes with the CCTV camera. I had watched a monitor on the multi setup desk displaying the CCTV footage of this torture cell for supervision.

So,everyone,or atleast Chris is aware and watching me here and my words.

Channeling out my anger isn't the main reason I'm here. I'm assisting in the operation in my own silent way, clearly because I want to avoid communicating with them for now.

I'm not ready to act like nothing happened at all.

"If you decide to be smart and cooperative, you'll get a easy death within a heartbeat. And if you continued to pretend like a loyal dog, you'll have to curse your heartbeat for not letting you die easily."I declared out in an even tone finally averting my gaze towards the bruised figure.