23: 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾.

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗑𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾.

"Admit it, you don't like seeing him with her."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"So you're telling me that you basically fucked Potter on the first day," said Daphne, crossing her legs. "And you never told me about it? Especially when I asked you if something interesting happened between you yet?"

Another week had gone by again, and in a blink of an eye, Y/n found herself back inside a compartment with Daphne on their way back to Hogwarts.

They had bumped into Cho earlier (who had decided to sit with her other Ravenclaw friends, but she did promise that she'll find them later to have a chat). They also ran into Hermione (who was walking with Ron and Ginny, which made Y/n think that she had met up with the Weasley's before she got on the train).

Harry, however, was nowhere to be found. Y/n knew that he was on the train somewhere, but the last time she saw him was on Platform 9 ¾. Of course, Harry didn't let her go without a kiss on the lips which got Sirius snapping another picture of them.

He sure does carry that camera everywhere. It kinda reminded her of her mother, and the way she loved to take shots of the scenery.

Y/n leaned her forehead against the window, growing tired of her best friend's continuous nagging. "It's just awkward to write into a letter."

"How is it awkward? It's that easy."

"Did you expect me to write 'yeah, something interesting did happen, I fucked him.' That's a massive no for me."

"You do have a point there. Anyways, have you confessed yet?"

She lifted her head up from the window and stared at the girl across from her. "What?"

Daphne rolled her eyes. "Your feelings, dumbass. Both of you have kissed already, passionately may I add, and yet you two still haven't confessed your love for each other?"

Resting her head back against the window, she sighed. "I don't fall for people who've broken my heart in the past, Daph."

The blonde haired girl stood up and walked over to sit next to her, placing a hand gently on her shoulder whilst giving her a sad smile. "Stop being in denial, love. You're head over heels for him. Like Blaise said before, you've loved him all your life, even if you didn't know it back then."

"Here we go again."

"Zip it," hissed Daphne before her eyes softened at the sight of the pained look on Y/n's face. "Just confess to him, please . . . Before It's too late. I hate seeing you upset because of him, Y/n. He's an asshole, yeah. Weasley told him what to and what not to believe, basically brainwashing him, making him turn against you. Have you ever even wondered the reason why she did that?"

The moment Daphne called her 'Y/n,' she immediately knew that she was being serious.

"Because she's jealous of you, Y/n." Daphne continued. "Jealous that you get to be best friends with the boy she's had a crush on ever since she heard about his defeat of Voldemort. She wanted him all for herself, that's why she spread that rumour about you and somehow got him to believe her instead of you."

"If she likes him so much, why does she keep rejecting him when he used to ask him out all the time."

"You know she loves playing hard to get," said Daphne. "I guess it kind of backfired when Harry got with you instead of her."