24: 𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖺 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌.*

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗑𝗂𝗏. 𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖺 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 || 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋.

"Maybe if I lifted that charm you put on the door then maybe everyone could know who was making you feel so fucking good."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As weeks went by, the harder Y/n struggled with hiding her feelings for the boy she was fake dating.

With every stare, kiss, touch, she fell and fell deeper into the realm of love and there was no way of getting out of it. It was an endless tunnel, the deeper, the darker. An overwhelming tidal wave of repressed emotions.

Her heart skipped beats whenever she saw him. Honestly, he was ethereal, and she doesn't know how long she could go on faking, and pretending that she doesn't love him.

Ah, the art of pretending. Quite an extraordinary thing, yet so frightening. One way could lead to another and it would either leave you broken and alone, or you'll be the luckiest person alive. There is never an in between.

She wants to say it, to tell him. It is quite simple, right? Just go up to him and confess. Easy, isn't it?

Wrong.

Because at every given time she tried to, they were either interrupted by someone (sometimes by themselves), or she just couldn't find the confidence to say it, but can you blame her? It's terrifying, trying to confess to someone, hoping that you don't get rejected or be made fun of.

Even worse, it'll be the next headline of the Daily Prophet. 'The famous Y/n Lovewright gets rejected by her one true love, Harry Potter.' Although she knew that everyone thinks that they're dating, there's a short amount of time left until they all find out.

Daphne watched from the corner of the room as Y/n paced back and forth over the same spot.

"Why did I have to fall in love with the idiot?"

"Y/n, I know you're panicking right now, but it's honestly nothing to be afraid of! I'm sure — no — I know he feels the same way as you," she said. "I saw how many times he looked at you with such a longing look in his eyes."

"There's no way he could've gotten over Weasley that easily."

"I swear you've been hanging out with Potter way too much that it took away all your brain cells," sighed Daphne, shaking her head at the girl.

"I think it really did," said Y/n, now rummaging through her drawer and taking out a way too familiar scrapbook.

There was really no way that she could ever get over him, was there?

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

"What do you mean Draco spilt the Polyjuice Potion everywhere?"

"Fucking dumbass refused to hold the damn vial because it looked 'disgusting' and it made him want to vomit."

"HEY! IT DID LOOK DISGUSTING, OKAY? HOW CAN YOU NOT LOOK AT IT WITHOUT CRINGING?"

"THAT IS NOT A VALID EXCUSE AS TO WHY YOU SPILT OUR ASSIGNMENT EVERYWHERE, YOU FUCKING TOE! NOW SLUGHORN IS GOING TO FAIL US BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR DRAMATIC ASS! AND I CAN ACTUALLY ACT LIKE A MATURE SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD, UNLIKE YOU!"

Y/n and Blaise sat back as they watched Daphne and Draco bicker in front of them. They were lucky that no one was in the common at this time so they didn't have to worry about their housemates telling them off for being too loud, or send them judgemental looks.